Who or What is that in your Avatar Picture?

Tools    

The reason why I made this thread was just for fun and just curious on what people picked for there avatar pics.

The ones that have no picture can be included also, maybe you can give us an idea on what picture you might be deciding on

I'll tell you mines: Indiana Jones shooting someone from the first movie.

ok your turn?

Ummm, Union Jack.

Ummm, Union Jack.
lol, there's gonna be some obvious ones on here too of course, I know what picture your avatar pic is, if I didn't know then I'm gonna need some serious help haha

I think we have an old thread like this, but it's the kind of topic that makes sense to refresh now and then even with a new thread, so rock on.
Reason why I wanted it in Games and Tabs because this thread is more of a game, but it's fine hopefully people see this in here, It doesn't seem like many people visit this section so will see.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Jun Togawa
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

My current one is Alan Badel as Mr. X in Three Cases of Murder (1955). The line "It's whispering time" comes from Harold Pinter's play The Lover, which Badel also appeared in .

Eli (or actress Lina Leandersson in reality) from Let the Right One In.
I thought it was Michael Jackson after getting punched in the face by someone's father.