The MoFo Beard Club

Tools    

I think also that most men don’t make an appointment at the barber shop. Guessing one can’t even make an appointment. Women have “walk-in” salons too, but am guessing most women make an appointment to get their hair done.

I let it grow stupidly long, then shaved completely apart from the 'stash... spent the past two weeks growing it out again.

Just gave it a shallow gradient to a goatee with 'stash

More and more white whiskers in my beard by the day, it seems. And I am still super OK with it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Mine's getting the same, in my recent pic ^^ you can see couple catching the light just on the left side of my chin

I've got the opposite problem, my hair's increasingly gray but my beard's a lot darker (my dad's got the same thing going). Looks kinda weird if I grow them both out but if I keep the beard really short it works out pretty well.

Just one of those things you figure out about yourself a decade or two into adulthood, I guess.

Talking of family, I'm looking forward to a greybeard as hopefully it goes like my grandfather's with a white stripe through the middle

I don't have a beard

Don't know what's worse, the grainy pic my camera takes, or the greys in the 'tash making it look thin at the sides and poofy in the middle like Hitler.

Growing mine out a little because it's colder, but not too much. It gets scratchy pretty easily. That, and for whatever reason my beard has stayed darker than the hair on the top of my head, and the difference is more pronounced when the beard's longer. I found it all looks better together shorter.

Hair's pretty weird.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Growing mine out a little because it's colder, but not too much. It gets scratchy pretty easily. That, and for whatever reason my beard has stayed darker than the hair on the top of my head, and the difference is more pronounced when the beard's longer. I found it all looks better together shorter.

Hair's pretty weird.

It's only itchy at first. When mine is full grown, it's very comfortable. There are times I'll go to my porch with scissors just to do a 2-second trim.

I never grew out my hair until a couple of years ago. I shaved it two years ago during the hot summer, and I was freezing with chills. Long hair/beard makes such a big difference in these freezing winters.

Yeah, I did grow it out over an entire winter (maybe 3+ months) a few years ago. The itch did get better (I also used this stuff on it that helped). But it was awful for a bit. And it really did/does look weird, with the color difference. My old man had the same thing, his hair on top was basically white and his beard was close to black.

A system of cells interlinked
I am one of those weirdos that never misses a day shaving, like, ever. Always totally clean shaven, even on the weekends!

I also like to keep my beard neatly trimmed. This is a few years ago. I have much more grey now.

I was unfortunately one of those guys who could grow a beard in 9th grade. I remember the first time I had to shave. Freshman wrestling tourney. After weigh ins the coach gave me a disposable razor and said to go get rid of the whiskers. Had no idea what I was doing, so I dry shaved then proceeded to wrestle all day. At the end of the day it felt like I had shoved my face into a fire pit.

I am one of those weirdos that never misses a day shaving, like, ever. Always totally clean shaven, even on the weekends!
My husband is the same way. He’s not particularly fastidious in any way, but he says it doesn’t feel right if he doesn’t shave daily. Go figure.