Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Time to get some Sexiness back into this thread

Theme, Favourite Strip or Sexy dance in a movie

Today Only I am going with Jamie Lee in True Lies

Ahhh, Nebbit, thank you. Your theme allows me to break out the Jake Gyllenhaal dancing around butt ass naked in Iraq wearing a Santa Claus hat from Jarhead avatar. I was afraid I wasn't gonna be able to don it this December.

I tried to use an animated avatar I made of the actual dance, BUTT, for some reason the forum isn't allowing me to upload animated avatars! And it's not the file's fault... trust... I've checked into it. Any mods wanna help me get access to animated avatars again? I know it's possible.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Jessica Alba in sin city

Happy New Year from Philly!
This is gonna take some thought.

My favorite strip scene is in an old indie movie called The Virgin Machine. In it a woman dressed like a man pretends to be a man jerking off while stripping. It is howlingly funny. But I can't find it. So I'll get back to you.

This was a tough one. Stripping/sexy dancing isn't something that's really featured much in the movies I watch.

But I finally came up with this:

From Quills, when the Marquis is forced to strip after writing a manuscript in blood on his clothes. It's not a sexy scene, by any means, but it is very potent.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
my 1st though was marisa tomei in the Wrestler...but the images available online are a tad racy for this site.

^^^ What a whore! She stole that woman's man. I'd have pushed her in the water.

I thought that was Picnic. I haven't seen it, but I remember seeing that guy on the cover of the movie -- he was shirtless.