The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

I've just about got my list together...BUT...if anyone wants to try and sway me with a mention of a really great film that I should see, just give a shout out.

If it sounds like something up my alley, I'll try to watch it. Who knows it might then just make my voting list.

I've just about got my list together...BUT...if anyone wants to try and sway me with a mention of a really great film that I should see, just give a shout out.

If it sounds like something up my alley, I'll try to watch it. Who knows it might then just make my voting list.
Check my top 10

You'll have to do better than that if you want me to watch a film in your top 10

I've seen them all except Dredd, which I'm not watching! Moon looks to be my fav out of your top 10.

Master of My Domain
Ok, I'm definitely submitting this.

Wowowowowow, that's the biggest list of them all.

I'll try to rewatch as much of my favourites as I can before sending a list.

I don't think I'm eligible until the middle of next month but I think I'm pretty set on my picks. Good shot on doing something like this, hopefully it gets a lot of lists.

I don't think I'm eligible until the middle of next month but I think I'm pretty set on my picks. Good shot on doing something like this, hopefully it gets a lot of lists.
You'll be good to go with your list, once you've been here 30 days. So all the recent new people will be able to submit a voting list before the deadline of December 1st, 2020. The more the better!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
@TheUsualSuspect Out of curiosity, did you receive my pm, because I don't see my name showing up on the first page.

Got it. I usually send Yoda a group of names instead of clogging up messages one by one.

Sent in my list. Extremely difficult task, but I think I was able to put together a balanced top 25.

Remember Mofos: DECEMBER 1ST is the deadline!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Dammit, forgot about this mammoth task. On the case now, got a piece of paper out and wrote MoFo Top 25 and underlined it and everything.

Yeah, start now, if you haven't! I'm gonna start bombarding this thread and pestering people individually soon!
Awwwww poop:

I just sent mine
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa