MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Say it ain't so, fellas...

No Juan knows how much this is going to hurt!

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
New #1 team. Quack quack.
I mean, it has been like a whole week since we talked about the possibility that Adam wouldn’t be caught. I don’t know what took Chris so long.

I think all of us should take turns co-managing a team with Chris for a year. Maybe the league would get more competitive.

Say it ain't so, fellas...

No Juan knows how much this is going to hurt!
Yeah, I've got him in my other league, so I'm crossing my fingers. And toes. And long intestines. And apart from that, he's just an amazing player and I hate when the game's best players get hurt, fantasy implications aside.

I'm optimistic it's nothing serious, though.

Yeah, I've got him in my other league, so I'm crossing my fingers. And toes. And long intestines. And apart from that, he's just an amazing player and I hate when the game's best players get hurt, fantasy implications aside.

I'm optimistic it's nothing serious, though.
His comments about him not really being bothered by it while doing 'baseball stuff" are encouraging. Then again, a couple of years ago, I had this weird ache in my forearm for about 2 months and it just wouldn't go away. No idea what it was, but it's gone now.

I was excited to see what the double barrel power duo of Soto/Ozuna would do to help my team... Fingers crossed!

His comments about him not really bein bother by it while doing 'baseball stuff" are encouraging. Then again, a couple of years ago, I had this weird ache in my forearm for about 2 months and it just wouldn't go away. No idea what it was, but it's gone now.
Same. So now all we have to do is hope that Juan Soto, world class athlete, is perhaps more physically resilient than...us.

I mean, it has been like a whole week since we talked about the possibility that Adam wouldn’t be caught. I don’t know what took Chris so long.

I think all of us should take turns co-managing a team with Chris for a year. Maybe the league would get more competitive.

Agreed. Though I admit I'm hard headed, but it wouldn't hurt. It'd be more fun for everyone, including Yoda. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying it's not fun now.

Man, I pop in to catch up and catch multiple typos in a post that also got quoted.

I need to take a minute to check my posts!

Same. So now all we have to do is hope that Juan Soto, world class athlete, is perhaps more physically resilient than...us.
Looks like we are OK. Time will tell, but it looks like he is in fact much more resilient.

Shohei Ohtani's 0-5 tonight. Past 2 weeks that's been more common then not. Really looking forward to him getting back to his normal self. He's been playing thru a bruised hammy.

On the flipside my pitchimgs surprisingly good, undeservedly so because ive made many dumb drops and trades. Im keeping them all this time lol. Only pitcher I have from the draft is Justin Steele.
Gah! I wish I never dropped Luis Gil. He was always solid but alot of times they'd just pitch him 4 innings. Double Gah!

Willson Contreras should be back before July, so I'm willing to move David Fry (C, 1B, OF) ranked 24th overall. I need a closer. One with a Whip less than 1.20

Whoever manages the Reds should be fired. Fernando Cruz is head and shoulders beyond anyone they have in their bullpen this season, and he's not even in the talks surrounding the 9th inning. As they said in Moneyball, "he must not have enough hair on his butt".

You'd be surprised. Hell I'm surprised. I just want a respectable squad that has a shot and enjoy some baseball. All this scurrying aint worth a tinkers damn. I believe the crew I have now has the potential, but Ohtani, Olson, Schwarby, Robert Jr, are slumping. So be it. No trade or move will make a difference, either it's gonna happen or not. That is all.

The trick is not minding
*grumble grumble*

Realmuto to the IL.
And my pitchers have had a rough start to June after after a great May.
And my saves and holds have dried up lately, as well.

Benched Correa today pretty much on a whim and he had five hits and scored three times. Hopefully I get something out of Mitch Garver, who's hit .166 with four homers in 48 games for me, and .260 with three homers in nine non-consecutive games on my bench.

The trick is not minding
Benched Correa today pretty much on a whim and he had five hits and scored three times. Hopefully I get something out of Mitch Garver, who's hit .166 with four homers in 48 games for me, and .260 with three homers in nine non-consecutive games on my bench.
Yeah, Correa was maddening to begin the season for me. He kind of took off when you picked him up.
Perhaps I have up too early on him.

Yeah, Correa was maddening to begin the season for me. He kind of took off when you picked him up.
Perhaps I have up too early on him.

I picked him up out of necessity and he's been solid. Looking at a bit of a lineup crunch when Trea Turner debuts as a Spruce.