Transcendence

Tools    

A new film directed by the cinematographer who has worked on nearly all the Christopher Nolan films, also this is produced by Nolan.

Teaser trailers:

Full trailer:

Finished here. It's been fun.
Hmmm not quite sure what to think, although it is nice to get some original sci-fi.Here's hoping its good.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Trailer actually did not get me excited for the film.

Suspect's Reviews

Trailer actually did not get me excited for the film.
Same with me

The concept itself seems intriguing, I haven't watched past the first trailer because I feel as if this is the kind-of movie that abides heavily on the premise, and I don't want to take that away. I am going to see it for sure, simply because it's a Johnny Depp movie, and the fact that it's a science-fiction really helps.

Wow talk about a bomb. 100 Million dollar budget and only made 11 million on opening weekend. Crazy. I had it in one of my most anticipated movies of 2014 due to the fact the director was involved with Nolan for so long. I think Nolan produced it. Didn't think it would be a stinker. Getting crushed by critics too. I just had no desire to see it the closer it got. Weird. Didn't expect this.

I enjoyed watching the Transcendence movie but I was not sure about the ending. The A.I. appeared to be almost too human in certain respects but I suspect that a real A.I. would never give up on its quest to keep growing and absorbing as many resources as it could to accomplish its objective.