Favorite Harry Potter Film?

Tools    

dunno, though. Visiting Harry's parents grave, the death of Hedwig and Dobby, the Deathly Hallows story and animations, all pretty memorable for me.

I also loved the feeling of isolation in this one, when it's just Harry and Hermione, as if all hope were gone. Underrated in my opinion.
yeah,maybe something happens story-wise but it just lost its magic maybe because it starts without Hogwarts and overall the whole action takes place in the woods which just gets boring.

The first onу was the best as for me - as usually though.
Have you also noticed that the first parts usually outdo?

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
None of them are that good in my opinion but I think Azkaban is the best. Deathly Hallows 1 is probably the worst.

The Sorcerer's Stone as it was the first of its kind and original. I enjoyed the rest but this one I enjoyed the most when it came out

My favorite Harry Potter film is 'Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone' and 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I loved the Goblet of Fire.

I didn't know you could use gifs for an avatar. That's awesome!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

After watching through the series for the first time as an adult, I am going to make my own list from best to worst in the series. Just because I put one higher than another doesn't necessarily mean I like it a lot more, since I find these films to be surprisingly consistent in quality.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1

4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

6. Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

8. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

I liked the decidedly different look of Cuaron's "Prisoner of Azakaban".

I love all of the films, don't get me wrong, but that one broke the visual style of the first two films (in the best of ways) and set up precedents for the later ones.

Half Blood Prince would be second for me.

All are Best ..But the my Best are:
>>Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005
>>Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2004

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Hogwarts Professor
My favorites, like most other Harry Potter enthusiasts, are the first and last ones, probably because they're the first and last ones. But you can have a favorite child and think he isn't the best-looking. Hence, if I were to rank the films by quality, I'd go:

Prisoner of Azkaban, Half-Blood Prince
Goblet of Fire, Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Phoenix

My favourite of the films was The Prisoner of Azkaban. I actually think the whole time turner aspect was really well done.

I don't think any of the films are amazing but being a big fan of the books I still enjoy them. I regret seeing the films so much though... I feel they've 'overwritten' my own reading of the books. That's the best thing about any book; what you create with your own imagination when reading them. I feel I've kind of lost that now, and I just picture the actors and sets from the films. However, I've seen films 5 and 6 only once and intend never to see them again, so that those 2 books stay 'mine'. That sounds pretty sad, oh well.

harry potter 3

Half-Blood Prince or DH Part 1. One of my absolute favorite scenes in the whole series is, in DH Part 1, when Harry and Hermione dance after Ron left. Of the few made-up scenes in the films that Rowling didn't write in the books, this is probably also the most famous one. Brilliant screenplay, Steve Kloves. Cry every single time.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

It makes great use of time traveling and it's very nicely executed overall. By far the best film of the whole series.

Harry Potter and the Halfblood prince is probably the best book
Agree with you on both counts. I'll never forget reading Halfblood Prince for the first time, talk about a roller coaster ride.
and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is probably the most satisfying film in terms of action pieces.
My issue is that it isn't how I envisioned the action. I know it's not easy to translate to the screen, but the final act in particular seemed more like a deadly game of laser tag than a battle involving powerful magic.