Survivor - Redemption Island

Tools    

If it's just one competition and whoever wins goes immediately back into the game, I'll do that. If it's several competitions, forget about it.

I'm getting back in. Trust me.

Whether you get back in or not will depend on whether sexy decides to compete or not. Whether he tries his hardest or not. Whether he want you, bluedeed, or himself back in the game or not.

MoFo 1:1 Sexy Celebritity's non-freewill be done forever and ever, amen.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
If it's just one competition and whoever wins goes immediately back into the game, I'll do that. If it's several competitions, forget about it.
Well then, I guess it's just Bluedeed and Rhys. No way in hell you are getting back after first competition. This isn't Sexy Chen rules or anything.

Oh, well I thought it was just one competition and then done. If several, then no, not really interested.

Well then, I guess it's just Bluedeed and Rhys. No way in hell you are getting back after first competition. This isn't Sexy Chen rules or anything.
I thought there was only one challenge, though, so there might only be one competition on this island that he has to win to come back.

I'm not entirely sure.

In the show, there's only one competition. Multiple doesn't really make sense to me, since you guys are technically eliminated anyways.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Yeah, I don't see the point in investing so much energy into competitions with the eliminated people.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
There is a redemption island in the show. That's where I got it from.

This is how it works. Sexy you just might as well quit. If it were just one challenge I wouldn't even bother with it.

When three people are voted off. There is a challenge. The winner stays on redemption island to fight another challenge and the losers are out of the game permanently. Whoever is on this island will be brought back at a random time.

It adds a whole different level of strategy .

Rhys I haven't even posted a challenge yet. I'll give you advance warning. Go to bed.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Bluedeed, Rhys, you guys on this island somewhere?

I need to know if you guys can both be on here Tuesday night 9:00 pm eastern time for your challenge. If that doesn't work we can do Wednesday or Thursday same time. You might have company by then, but it will just be you two competing.

Details of the challenge will happen right before it happens.

Good Luck,

Godoggo Probst