I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I hope this reads differently than you had intended. Because I assure you, sexuality is not that black and white.
I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject, so please feel free to explain it.

I know that there are things like curiosity and confusion in terms of sexuality, but I figured that once a person figures out what their sexuality is, it's not something that can be compared with someone else's sexuality. For example, I can't say that I'm more straight than my straight friends. We're just straight, plain and simple.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Ghost In The Machine
I think Michael T is gay...
...I do secretly like chick-flicks!

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Fine then. I'm sorry I offend you by continually replying to everything you say. I'll try my best to ignore everything you say, even if you're blatantly comparing me to someone else.

I'm not offended. I'm simply saying I liked your Christmas Homer avatar. It was cool..

Ummm. Love you too in a non gay way.... I never got this much love in my life...

EDIT: I just realised that this thread was made in 2002 and has 86 pages
Love is eternal.

Just stop this now. I don't want my I Love You thread closed.
About that.............. I think I want to break up with you.

Just stop this now. I don't want my I Love You thread closed.
Stop what? I just found out that Homer is still talking to me and Ms. Vicky is not ignoring me.

There's more love than I can handle.

I know that there are things like curiosity and confusion in terms of sexuality, but I figured that once a person figures out what their sexuality is, it's not something that can be compared with someone else's sexuality. For example, I can't say that I'm more straight than my straight friends. We're just straight, plain and simple.
I don't think sexuality is that clearly defined, but it just read as if you thought there were only two types of sexuality: homosexual and heterosexual.

There's also bisexuality, pansexuality, asexuality and probably others that are escaping me at the moment. I don't really want to open this can of worms (there was a thread on the subject at one point, but it got locked), but even many people that define their own sexuality as either heterosexual or homosexual really fall into a gray area in between.

I just realised that this thread was made in March 28 2002 and it's about SC loving me. I was 3 years old when this thread was made !

I just realised that this thread was made in March 28 2002 and it's about SC loving me. I was 3 years old when this thread was made !

Aren't you a bit young to be on this board? After all, PG-13 is 13 and up.