Does anybody else really not like Black Friday?

Tools    

We actually do have Black Friday. It being made such a big deal here is the reason I created this thread

We call it Black Friday but it really isn't. Sweden does the usual 20% discount. Not the crazy sales the USA does. There'd never be deaths over a "Black Friday" here. Sweden hasn't quite understood the concept. That is why I say there is no Black Friday. I should've said "we have one, but it's lame". The big deal here is the Mellandagsrea.

Edit: My original comment was 2 years ago (when it was new here), and Black Friday is gaining popularity so in a few years it might be like it is the US. Poor shop workers. They're the ones who suffer sales periods.

This past Black Friday, I went shopping with a few friends. We didn't buy much. Actually, by 10 am, the stores were pretty cleared of shoppers. I did get a bunch of DVDs and 4K Ultra HD DVDs.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
My online experience was that individual PC components went UP in price 20-40 bucks, with one particular set of RAM sticks dropping 20. Then they spiked back up 40 bucks. I'm still waiting for some things to average back down to normal. Weird.

I don't bother with it, i get all my chrstmas shopping in the weeks preceding it.
It's not even just on the Friday now, i've seen and heard adverts for black Friday and it lasts all weekend now. Some of them are having black friday sales that go on for 4 days! Utterly ridiculous imo.

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
Personally I don't really like Black Friday but that doesn't mean that I don't necessarily buy things every Black Friday.............