Looking for a action horror film

Tools    

So im gonna make it short and easy to understand.
Language of the movie:English (bruh).
Takes place in the middle east.
Told the story of an US army group.
They had to kill the terrorists or the rebel force(don't really remember)but it is not important.
So the important part is the group encounter both the terrorist and some kind of monster under the sand which kill them by pulling them into the sand but then use their body and walk around,behave like normal person.
In the end,the last surviving member of the group try to kill and outran the monster but he got caught and was pulled down into the sand,presumed dead.
The film ending with that soldier(surprisingly still survive) reporting to his commander about the mission but there was something really strange about him that only viewer can see.
The end,and thanks for helping me.
Update:The monster is unseen the whole movie,release date is from 2000-2010,i watch it on Max(Cinemax)
Update:Red Sands is the one,thanks Cosmic for finding it.

Could it be Monsters: Dark Continent you are thinking of?
No,not the right one.Also i forgot to mention that the monster is unseen the whole movie,i think that the release date is from 2000-2010

So im gonna make it short and easy to understand.
Language of the movie:English (bruh).
Takes place in the middle east.
Told the story of an US army group.
They had to kill the terrorists or the rebel force(don't really remember)but it is not important.
So the important part is the group encounter both the terrorist and some kind of monster under the sand which kill them by pulling them into the sand but then use their body and walk around,behave like normal person.
In the end,the last surviving member of the group try to kill and outran the monster but he got caught and was pulled down into the sand,presumed dead.
The film ending with that soldier(surprisingly still survive) reporting to his commander about the mission but there was something really strange about him that only viewer can see.
The end,and thanks for helping me.
Update:The monster is unseen the whole movie,release date is from 2000-2010,i watch it on Max(Cinemax)
Update:The scene when the last member got caught was during night.

You can't fight in here.This is the War room!
The Objective-2008 might be the one you are looking for.watch the trailer.Plot--- "A military special operations team, led by a CIA case officer, are on a mission in the harsh and hostile terrain of Afghanistan where they find themselves in a Middle Eastern "Bermuda Triangle" of ancient evil."

Could it be the 2009 movie Red Sands?
Score one for Cosmic.