The Big Lebowski 2

Tools    

http://nationalreport.net/the-big-lebowski-2-announced/

Start filming in January 2015

your though ?

This could be either REALLY good, or REALLY bad.
Agreed, I'm pretty scared to see if it'll be good or bad, not sure if I like them doing a second film of it as they could ruin it.

Some movies just shouldn't have a second part.

The tip that it wasn't real should have been the comments from a DOLPHIN. Oh, and there's no way the Coens are going to shoot someone else's script for a sequel. How many times have they made a movie from a script they themselves did not write? That's right, never.

Accompanying the trio on their journey to find the missing teen is Jesus Quintana, played by John Turturro, who stole the show in the original movie and for comedic relief, a Christian anti-masturbation group’s mascot named Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin, played by newcomer 35-year-old Paul Horner from Phoenix, Arizona.

“I’m not familiar with the first movie, honestly if it’s not in the Bible I probably haven’t heard about it,” Horner told Entertainment Tonight. “A couple months ago, Lonnie Childs, president of Stop Masturbation Now, contacted me and asked if I wanted to be in one of those talking pictures on the big screen. I told him yes, just as long as it had no masturbation in it. He assured me it didn’t, so I said, sure, why not!” Horner continued, “I think this is a perfect platform to help spread awareness about the dangers and consequences of masturbation. This is going to be so much fun! Praise Lonnie Childs! Praise Fappy!”
seems legit

Sounds like a bloody awful idea anyway.
That's what I said before they started shooting the first film.