Avengers

The Invisible War

The Loved Ones

The Imposter

5 Broken Cameras

Armour

Kneel before Zod!

Iron Fitness: http://ironfitnessonline.com/

Carla Jean Moss: The coin don't have no say. It's just you.
Anton Chigurh: I got here the same way the coin did.

- No Country for Old Men

Not Enough Time
Soooooo many, I recall random movie quotes at least 10 to 20 times a day.

Movies with multiple : Napoleon Dynamite, Anchorman, Zoolander, SLC Punk, The Man Who Wasn't There, Big Fish, School of Rock, Dazed and Confused, Finding Nemo, Fight Club, Boondock Saints, off the top of my head

"Napoleon, don't be jealous because I've been online chatting with hot babes ALL day"

"I'm trapped in a glass case of emotion!!!!"

"I have a feeling there's more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. Thank You."
"Does no one else notice this!? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

The Man Who Wasn't There:
"Congratulations on your ******* cherries."

School of Rock:
Dewey: "Okay, here's the deal. I'm hungover, who knows what that means?"
Kid: "Does that mean you're drunk?"
Dewey: "No, it means I was drunk yesterday."
Freddie: "It means you're an alcoholic. You wouldn't come to work hungover unless you were an alcoholic. Dude, you got a DISEASE."
later
"Oh you don't know the man?.....".. the rest of that speech I can't remember it exactly right now.

Fight Club:
"Had I been sleeping? Was I asleep?"
"This, was my vacation."
"People with this kind of honestly make me go a big rubbery one."
"Yeah you're sorry I'm sorry the whole world's sorry."

One of my favorites is from Anger Management:
"I went from happy, to mad, skip sad, now I feel like kickin his ass."

The Simpsons movie:
"I was elected to lead, not to read. Number Three!"
"Everything with this job is 'crisis' this and 'end of the world' that. Nobody opens with a joke. I miss Danny DeVito."

Okay I'll stop

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Also from School of Rock

Dewey: Katie, what was that thing you were playing today, the big thing?
Katie: Cello.
Dewey: Ok. This is a bass guitar. And it's the exact same thing but instead of playing it like this you tip it on the side... Celloooo?! You got a bass!

Not Enough Time
^That movie has so many good ones...

"And if a kid gets outta line I got no problem smackin 'em in the head."
"No, no, we don't use corporal punishment here."
"So then just... verbal abuse?"

(Two Liberians in a cheap hotel in Monrovia (in the midst of a brutal civil war) watching the OJ Simpson trial on TV)
First guy: My God, she nearly got her head cut off
Second guy: When I get to America I will not live in Brentwood

Official at JFK: Yuri Orlov, we're with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
Yuri: Let me guess....This isn't about the alcohol or tobacco.

- Lord of War

James Bond: My name is...
Mr Big: Names is for tombstones, baby.

- Live and Let Die

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
A couple of favourites off the top of my head.

Lawless
Forrest Bondurant - I thought I walked.

Leon: The Professional
Norman Stansfield: Bring me everyone.
3rd Stansfield man: What do you mean "everyone"?
Norman Stansfield: EVERYONE.

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Rosencrantz's own take on Hamlet's 'To be, or not to be' soliloquy...

Rosencrantz: Did you ever think of yourself as actually dead, lying in a box with a lid on it?
Guildenstern: No.
Rosencrantz: Nor do I, really. It's silly to be depressed by it. I mean, one thinks of it like being alive in a box. One keeps forgetting to take into account the fact that one is dead, which should make all the difference, shouldn't it? I mean, you'd never *know* you were in a box, would you? It would be just like you were asleep in a box. Not that I'd like to sleep in a box, mind you. Not without any air. You'd wake up dead for a start, and then where would you be? In a box. That's the bit I don't like, frankly. That's why I don't think of it. Because you'd be helpless, wouldn't you? Stuffed in a box like that. I mean, you'd be in there forever, even taking into account the fact that you're dead. It isn't a pleasant thought. Especially if you're dead, really. Ask yourself, if I asked you straight off, "I'm going to stuff you in this box. Now, would you rather be alive or dead?" naturally, you'd prefer to be alive. Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance, at least. You could lie there thinking, "Well, at least I'm not dead. In a minute somebody is going to bang on the lid, and tell me to come out."
[bangs on lid]
Rosencrantz: "Hey you! What's your name? Come out of there!"
Guildenstern: [long pause] I think I'm going to kill you.

...in fact almost every line in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead would be worth mentioning amongst my favourites

Tom Stoppard is a genius writer.

Ha I actually have a twitter for my favorite movie quotes just dedicated to that. But when I lost my phone and got a new one I didn't remember the email or password to it Anyways I could do this all day but I'll name a few.

Dazed and Confused
Clint: I came here two do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer.
[Looks over shoulder]
Clint: Looks like we're almost outta beer.

Almost Famous
Dennis Hope: I didn't invent the rainy day, man. I just own the best umbrella.

Catch Me If You Can
Frank Abagnale Jr.: Dear Dad, you always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear, so I'm trying my best not to be afraid.

3:10 To Yuma
Ben Wade: Even bad men love their momma

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Harold Angel: Listen, the closest I ever come to death is standing on the corner on Second Avenue watching the stiffs go by in a hearse....That's the way I like it.

Louis Cyphre: They say there's just enough religion in the world to make men hate one another, but not enough to make them love.

Louis Cyphre: Are you an atheist?
Harold Angel: Yes I am. I'm from Brooklyn.

- Angel Heart

Michael Corleone: [discussing the incident regarding the two unknown gunmen who fired through Michael's bedroom window earlier] In my home.
Frank Pentangeli: Michael, when I heard I almost died...
Michael Corleone: [yells] IN MY HOME! IN MY BEDROOM! Where my wife sleeps... and my children play with their toys. - The Godfather 2

Ack... it's like having to pick a favourite child. So many films have great, witty comebacks, one-liners and nuggets of wisdom. That said, a few readily spring to mind.

"When a naked man's chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." ~ Dirty Harry
(Very nearly peed myself the first time I heard it; still cracks me up now, every time.)

"On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife." ~ Hannibal
(A memorable delivery, I thought... but then Hopkins is a wonderful actor and has me hanging on his every word in most of his films.)

"Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity." ~ Quint (Jaws)
(Woefully underrated actor in general, was Robert Shaw - and died too soon - but Quint was legendary.)

Greetings all!

The Lost Boys
"You're a creature of the night, Michael. Just like out of a comic book. You're a vampire, Michael. My own brother, a ******* ****-sucking vampire! You wait 'til Mom finds out buddy!"

Cracks me up every time