Favourite ever Movie lines

Tools    

I've always liked this one from Scream:

Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!

"I'll be back" - Terminator

"Get to the Charper" - Predator

"What does my sallis wallace look like?" - Pulp Fiction

"Say what again, I dare you?" - Pulp Fiction

Just a few of them

Rick Moranis...

Okay, who brought the dog?

Are you okay?
Who are you guys?
We're the Ghostbusters.
Who does your taxes?
You know, Mr. Tully, you are a most fortunate individual.
I know!
You have been a participant in the biggest interdimensional cross rip since the Tunguska blast of 1909!
Felt great.
We'd like to get a sample of your brain tissue.
Okay.

My guys are still under a judicial mistrangement order... that blue thing I got from her! They could be exposing themselves!

Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the, er, of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Sure, the blackout was a big problem for everybody. I was trapped in an elevator for two hours and I had to make the whole time. But I don't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.

I used to have a roommate, but my mom moved to Florida.

I was about to say the line from Dirty Harry...but since thats taken..

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
"You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villian"- Harvey Dent

"Beneath this mask there's more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea. and ideas are bulletproof" -V for Vendetta

"How exactly does one suck a ****?" - Donnie Darko

This isn't exactly my favourite quote obviously, but it's one of Bane's more memorable lines from TDKR

Upon hearing the kid singing 'Amazing Grace'

"What a lovely lovely voice"

Theres just something random and funny about how he casually says it. Was creasing up for a good 20 secs

Loved this scene... awesome speech too.

WARNING: "TDKR Movie Lines" spoilers below

[Batman uses an EMP device to cut the lights]

Bane: "Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark... I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
The shadows betray you, they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home while preparing to bring justice. Then I will break you.
Your precious armory, gratefully accepted! We will need it.
[Batman gets up and goes after Bane again] Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first... your spirit... or your body"

That was probably one of the better pieces of dialogue throughout the film ^

That word you use, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Princess bride.

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
The Prestige- I agree with you that line was one of my favorites
The Rodent- definitely the best line of the movie

"STELLA!!!"

- A Streetcar Named Desire

"Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."

- Kill Bill Vol. 2

"George, my husband... George, who is out somewhere there in the dark, who is good to me - whom I revile, who can keep learning the games we play as quickly as I can change them. Who can make me happy when I do not wish to be happy. Yes, I do wish to be happy. George and Martha: Sad, sad, sad. Whom I will not forgive for having come to rest; for having seen me and having said: yes, this will do."

&

"George: I'm very impressed.
Martha: You're damn right.
George: I said I was impressed. I'm beside myself with jealousy. What do you want me to do, throw up?"

& so many more, if i could i'd cite the whole script of that movie Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself."

- American Beauty

"Nothing in life has any business being perfect."

- The Lion in Winter

The Avengers - "Hulk...SMASH"
Despicable Me - "Wow, I hate that guy"
How to train your dragon - "Thank you, You useless reptile"
Transformers- "Autobots...ROLL OUT"
LOTR - "We will meet them in battle none the less"

I love that quote, and that movie.
I never understood the LOVE for that movie - I don't want to undermine your feelings for it or anything but didn't feel like a rip-off of every 'dystopian' story that has EVER been 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Handmaid's Tail, even Brave New World (tho I dunno if a movie was made about it) - I thought it was boring, granted I also don't like Natalie Portman but wasn't it in any way, a little cliched to you, at all?