Movie about a blonde boy who gets lost in the jungle and is raised by a tribe

Tools    

Wondering if anyone can help me remember this movie. I thought about it last night for some reason, it's been on my mind for years but I only saw it once. It was around fifteen years ago when I was about 8, so my memory's a little hazy...

I specifically remember this film because I got my dad to read out the subtitles for me. About half the film was in English though.

It was about a western boy (pretty sure he was blonde) who somehow got lost and seperated from his family while they were doing god-knows-what in the jungle. A tribe eventually found him, and raised him as one of their own.

Cut to many years later and the boy's all grown up, and somehow he ends up in a town or city. It could be in a different country. Think he might even get reunited with his family? Maybe not though.

But I remember at one point, the blonde guy and his tribe friends try and infiltrate/break in somewhere, and this one tribal guy climbs a telephone pole and gets electrocuted.

It may be a long shot, but has anyone seen or heard about this movie?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I watched that movie about six months ago, That is a great movie and pretty disturbing in some places if I'm remembering it right. But still deffinatly worth watching again.

Can someone tell me please if there is a helicopter in this movie towards the end ??

Near a waterfall ??

If so then ive found the movie ive been searching for for years, i put a thread up a while ago with the description !

THANKS !