ash_is_the_gal's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Very cool! I have 70 titles so far on my list, which I will post when reach 100, and figure out the order...

Looking forward to yours!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Good start lol I will be intereseted in seeing your top 100!

Should be interesting.

Looking forward to it Ash... and also Sedai's... I feel like a zombie part of the time when I'm here so if I miss adding the actual lists to the top 100, let me know...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it's all very exciting, isn't it?

i've wanted to make a list like this for a very long time now, only i felt like i needed to see more movies first. i still feel like that now, but i'm starting to realize i'll probably always feel like that.

anyway, i'll be putting up the first ten soon--hopefully tonight!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Can't Hardly Wait (1999)

"My cousin has a dog named Samantha."

This is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. sometimes, when i'm really bored, and drunk, i put this movie on. i've even watched the commentary! [hee]. i'll probably get teased for putting it on 'the list' but it won't be the first time--the boyfriend has teased me for liking it, too.

Dentist (1996)

"Open wide!"

The Accused (1988)

"You don't understand how I feel! I'm standing there with my pants down and my crotch hung out for the world to see and three guys are sticking it to me, a bunch of other guys are yelling and clapping and you're standing there telling me that that's the best you can do. Well, if that's the best you could do, then your best sucks! Now, I don't know what you got for selling me out, but I sure as **** hope it was worth it!"

Zoolander (2001)

"Or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogooly was?"

Revenge of the Nerds (1984)

"Jocks only think about sports, nerds only think about sex."

American Splendor (2003)

"See, I thought I was marrying somebody with a sense of humor."
"I guess I fooled you. "

Now and Then (1995)

"I say we make a pact. Here and now. We're here for each other, always, no matter what happens in life. If Teeny goes off to Hollywood or I marry a rich doctor, we remember this day and this pact. Whenever we need a friend, we're here for each other. We can count on it. Always. No matter what."

Barton Fink (1991)

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"

Freaks (1932)

"We accept you, one of us! Gooble Gobble!"

Le Scaphandre et le papillon
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007)

"We're all children, we all need approval."

Persopolis (2007)

"In this life you'll meet a lot of jerks. If they hurt you, tell yourself that it's their own stupidity that makes them act that way. That will keep you from responding to their meanness. There's nothing worse in this world than bitterness and revenge. Hold your head up and stay true to yourself."

Hmmm, this is a very interesting list thus far. You've got me intrigued..

I remember Now and Then. I remember as a kid I desperately wanted to see it because I had a MASSIVE crush on Christina Ricci. From what I remember it was a pretty good coming of age drama. But yeah, i'm interested to see the next batch. Keep 'em comin', doll

Can't Hardly Wait (1999)

This is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. sometimes, when i'm really bored, and drunk, i put this movie on. i've even watched the commentary! [hee]. i'll probably get teased for putting it on 'the list' but it won't be the first time--the boyfriend has teased me for liking it, too.
It wouldn't be interesting, if you only listed what you thought others would approve of.

I honestly didn't know about Can't Hardly Wait (1999), or Dentist (1966). I've thought about seeing The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007), but it would probably be too depressing for me right now.

Nice list, dear!

Registered Creature
Mhmm. Nice list.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Great list so far! I have learned from seeing other top 100 lists not to post them all in a long list like what I did first. Im going to reedo mine soon, copying your style lol!

I didn't think you liked Barton Fink that much. We watched it together, didn't we?

I love the Coens. Lebowski, Fargo and Barton Fink would be in my top twenty. As would American Splendour.

American Splendor is the most striking one out the list so far. Surprised to say that in the same list as The Dentist. This one's going to be unpredictable..

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I loved Now and Then. It is basically a girls' Stand By Me. Don't know how well it would stand up now, but I loved it at the time and saw it three times at the cinema. I wanted to be Christina Ricci...

I loved Now and Then. It is basically a girls' Stand By Me. Don't know how well it would stand up now, but I loved it at the time and saw it three times at the cinema. I wanted to be Christina Ricci...

I wanted to be WITH Christina Ricci