Pitch your Videogam to Movie Ideas

Tools    

I am the Watcher in the Night
As the title states, pitch your ideas for video games which should/could be made into movies, the cast you'd like to see and maybe a brief story outline.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I am the Watcher in the Night
Oops, my bad. Will you merge this with one of the others?

So, the game I'd like to see turned into a movie would be: The Uncharted Series

It's already pretty cinematic and in my opinion, Uncharted 2 is probably the best suited for a movie, with a fun, at times fantastical story and some sharp dialogue. Obviously, it would have to include bits and pieces from the original game, especially with regards to Elena.

So here goes:

Director: James Gunn (his work with GotG has convinced me he can direct action with a sense of fun and get the best from his stars)

Starring:
Chris Pratt as Nathan Drake (literally born for this role)

George Clooney as Victor "Sully" Sullivan (bringing some old school charm to the role)

Deborah Ann Woll as Elena Fisher (beautiful, talented and feisty)

Christian Bale as Harry Flynn (he could put on he right accent and have the right intensity)

Emily Blunt as Chloe Frazer (well, hot and English)

Jean Reno as Zoran Lazarevich (the main antagonist, needs to have a physical presence and some acting chops. Toughest one to cast)

Hellen Mirren as Katherine Marlowe (a pretty easy casting decision and the big bad of the Uncharted movie trilogy, shows up briefly in the first film)

Jason Statham as Charlie Cutter (I'd keep him as a bit part, recurring character who saves Drake from some tough situations)

Christolph Waltz as Karl Schaefer (a quick but meaningful cameo)

Zahn McClarnon as Tenzin (an important part of the second half of this story, looks the part)

Here it is.