The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting

→ in
Tools    

I'm fine with it counting as one. People can either vote for the shorts individually or they can vote for them collectively as The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, but cannot put both on the same ballot.
Hopefully enough people pick either the shorts or the movie then, because i think two of those shorts deserve a place on the list.

Yeah I've always loved What's Opera, Doc? and I hope it makes it in somehow, but we'll see.

Still holding at 8 ballots received so far, with 125 nominated films.
I want both What's Opera, Doc? and Duck Amuck to make it so i suppose i should vote for them individually like most will.

OK, so I watched Waltz with Bashir.

What a unique, profound, and devastating film. Definitely making my list. I hope everyone who votes has watched this.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I want both What's Opera, Doc? and Duck Amuck to make it so i suppose i should vote for them individually like most will.

I think both What's Opera, Doc? and Duck Amuck are in the movie The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie (1979), so you can vote for both with only one vote.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078915/movieconnections

I didn't watch Waltz With bashir, so sue me.
It's too late for you to vote for it, but never too late for you to watch it. I highly recommend it.

Lion King is a lock to make the list.
I disagree, I highly doubt it will make the final list. Just not popular enough.

Does your Lion King spamming mean I'm going to get a ballot from you, Derek?
It had better mean that.

Almost a month since the creation of this thread and still only eight ballots received. Once the TV countdown commences, I may start harassing some people.

I haven't been watching many movies lately with school, so I'll probably be one of the last to send in my list, since I want to watch a few more animated movies before I finalize my list.