The MoFo 100 Worst Movies You've Seen: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Episode I The Phantom Menace was so bad that after watching it in the theater, I decided not to watch the other two prequels.
I gave Episode II a chance. Though it wasnt as an affront to the senses like the worst parts of Ep 1, it didnt have the high points either. Really was boring and flat. I never saw Episode III.

I for decades never understood this kind of soul crushing feeling in a sequel or prequel cause I liked All 7 well enough i never knew pain until peter jackson dare deliver and make battle of the five armies a reality.

Welcome to the human race...
I even revisited all three prequels last year and, while I'm hard-pressed to say I liked them, they're hardly the worst movies I ever saw and wouldn't make a worst 100 (though it's not for lack of trying on Episode II's part).

I also don't think the prequels are that bad, or bad at all. Episode II is the most flawed, but Episode I is a decent sci-fi flick if you separate it from the mythos and I will always believe that Episode III is a better trilogy ender than Return of the Jedi was. Ewan McGregor's performance is too good for anything that made my 25 list.

Welcome to the human race...
As much as I like CinemaSins, I still know that there are limits to how effective they can be in "proving" that a given movie is bad.

As much as I like CinemaSins, I still know that there are limits to how effective they can be in "proving" that a given movie is bad.
Oh of course, but Episode I has the capacity to floor my taste so hard I physically writhed in my seat. Jar Jar, that land speeder race, the end scene with young Vader.....truly Harry Potter exuded more authenticity, and I had regarded Star Wars in a higher category than that.

I log in after midnight and still no movies? For shame Raul.

Oh well, 4 flicks tomorrow.
Wrong thread homie This is the WORST countdown, not the 50s one. uh....yeah

Just fixed it. But you just had to save it didn't ya.
Ha! Another one looking in the wrong thread roped into making their worst 25 list!

Thanks Slinger

Anytime. Just need to fill in a few more slots
No rush bro' you be careful out there.

Just a reminder to everyone Ill be happy to take your lists, Im saving them and will update them if you want to, but theres not gonna be a deadline for everyone to get their lists in till the 50s countdown is over. So no rush.

Remember folks this is only an exhibition, and not a competition, so please.....

....no wagering.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the 50's countdown is all the way to number 55, only 54 more to go. For those that brought your camping gear, everyone in the audience please line your tents in an orderly nonhaphazard fashion, and for the last time no, this is not "Burning Man".

"Hey Paul, have you ever gone out camping before?"

"Yeah Dave and it was in tents.

Heh Heh heh! You get it? In tents?! Heh heh!"

"Yes ladies and gentlemen, I know its amazing to think this isnt Pay Per View, but its actually free.

Entertainment only made possible by out parent company G.E.""