If you were in the mood would you....

Tools    

There are, and have been exceptions however.

Can you see who voted for what?

why would I snog at the movies? I might miss someones naughty bits.

What do we answer if we've already made out in a movie theater (in the past when I was in high school). I wouldn't do it now because if I'm talking the time to go to the movie, I want to watch the movie.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I wouldn't say it turns me on, but its not like I've never done it, so I had to say yes.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
aww ryan, where's the wild in you gone?!

i've never made out but I've tortured grown men while keeping my eyes on the screen and enjoying the movie thoroughly. but making out is more easy to detect and so, I said, maybe, it's tempting...

Now that I think about it, I think I don't make out in movies now is because so few women ever want to make out with me anywhere. I haven't gone to the movie with anyone but my kids or my father in a long time.

I have done more than make out in a movie theatre.

It was quite empty though, back of the cinema, nowhere near anyone. She was inspired by that Alanis Morrissette (sp?) song.

Originally posted by OllieO
I have done more than make out in a movie theatre.

It was quite empty though, back of the cinema, nowhere near anyone. She was inspired by that Alanis Morrissette (sp?) song.
I can tell you're quite proud of that -- you've mentioned it a couple times.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I only do it if it's a movie where you can miss something and still know what's going on.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm gonna have to go w/ spdrcr on this one.

And what 4 people said no? C'mon now, the right girl/guy comes along, and you'll make out in the theater. There are *always* exceptions .

And sidenote: who made up these lame-o answer choices? Try again with some more realistic possibilities...

Absolutely! Unless it's an Eastwood film . "A man's gotta know his limitations."

MovieForums Extra
Depending on the circumstances. I know a guy who even took it a couple of steps further, with quite freaky consequences...if anyone's interested, I'll write about it

No. No one's interested in your sad toilings on the sticky floor of your local theater, Zephyrus. I think it'd be safer and more pleasant (for all of us) if you just let this "guy's" story linger in your own mind....