Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I’d tend to agree. My parter bumps into obvious things, slips over, etc regularly.
Guess I'm the exception.

In my household my boyfriend's the type to knock everything over and I'm the one normally catching things in mid air.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I’d tend to agree. My parter bumps into obvious things, slips over, etc regularly.
Guess I'm the exception.

In my household my boyfriend's the type to knock everything over and I'm the one normally catching things in mid air.
Lol what a clutzzz.
It’s prob not a male female thing then really.

I agree. I found equal number of dumb ass males and females will park their shopping cart dead center in a crowded grocery story aisle To make it even worse some of them park the cart diagonal, just so that it can take up even more room

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I agree. I found equal number of dumb ass males and females will park their shopping cart dead center in a crowded grocery story aisle To make it even worse some of them park the cart diagonal, just so that it can take up even more room

It's even worse when someone leaves their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle, blocking it so that nobody can get through, and they go to a different aisle to get something they forgot. (Sometimes I move their cart to the next aisle so when they come back, their cart is missing.)

(Sometimes I move their cart to the next aisle so when they come back, their cart is missing.)
That’s worse than what the person did by blocking the aisle.

Eh, both are pretty rude but one is deserved and the other isn't.
Where I live, I wouldn’t dare touch someone’s cart & move it to another aisle. Shoppers have come to blows over less.

Where I live, I wouldn’t dare touch someone’s cart & move it to another aisle. Shoppers have come to blows over less.
If someone leaves their cart unattended and completely blocking an aisle because they're too damn lazy to take it with them or push it off to the side, they deserve to have it moved. If they're willing to assault someone who dared to move something that doesn't even belong to them yet, then they deserve jail time.

Yeah, agree. I avoid other people's carts if at all possible, but if it's not possible to get by otherwise, oh well.

That said, if I turn into an aisle and see that's the case and it's easy to just move to the next one, I will.

When I come across an empty shopping cart that appears unattended and in the middle of an isle, I gently move it to one side as I pass by. That way the next person doesn't have their path blocked. I'd never hide it from someone, that someone might be an elderly person who has memory loss, or a mentally challenged person, or even a mother who's child ran around the corner so she went to get the child.

If someone leaves their cart unattended and completely blocking an aisle because they're too damn lazy to take it with them or push it off to the side, they deserve to have it moved. If they're willing to assault someone who dared to move something that doesn't even belong to them yet, then they deserve jail time.
Trust me, I wouldn’t touch your cart.

Trust me, I wouldn’t touch your cart.
I only ever leave my cart unattended if I need something from a very crowded aisle and can’t take the cart with me or if I need to use the restroom while shopping. In both cases I put the cart off to the side and as out of the way as possible and make a point of returning to it as fast as I can. I don’t block aisles with it.

People who blog online & have a comments section. But if they don’t like your comments, they don’t print them. This is not how it works people. All comments should be printed whether or not you like them.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^Yeah. I can agree to that. There was a tech blog I commented on recently in one post asking a question, and another offering critique and clarification to something noted in the article. One was approved, the other was not.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

When you get a bill from Citibank, Frontier, etc., why on earth do they put the perforation slightly off the fold? Never understood the reasoning behind this.

Feminists who find misogyny where it doesn't actually exist.
Five years later and it's still an issue.

Got accused of misogyny by some jackass on Facebook during a discussion about Game of Thrones. According to him the only reason why I like the incestuous murderer Jaime Lannister and hate the incestuous murderer Daenerys Targaryen is because Jaime's a man and Dany's a woman. 'Cause that's the only difference between them, right?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
The fact that GKIDS decided to be idiots and not give my local AMC the dub film print of Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know
where my watch is pal, where the f**k is yours? Do I point at my crotch
when I ask where the toilet is?
Why do you hate that? They do that just in case you didn't hear them clearly.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Too F**king right I do! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
They're saying that you still want to have your cake (in your hands), even after you've eaten it. It refers to people who want to experience all the things they desire, but to still have those things left to experience the first time. To have a million dollars but to spend it all on something, but then to moan because they don't have a million dollars.

When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.
Why the f**k would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do
this? Who and where are they?
The unsaid factor in this one is that it's only ever said when people have looked in a LOT of places. Nobody ever says it when they've only looked in say, two places. It's most often said after an extended search. So it makes sense that we would say that.

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"...... Didn't really give me a
choice there, did you sunshine?
Yes they did. You could easily have said No to that question.

When people say "life is short". What the f**k?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever f**king does!! What can you do that's longer?
Maybe you'll understand this one when you're a lot older.

When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come
yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Kn*bhead?
Buses come along at regular intervals in my town.

People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? Ears?, Wellington boots?
Again, one for when you're old.

People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks! that's an
image I really didn't need.
You need to change your friends.

Did you ever think people might be saying these things simply as conversation starters, to make friends with you?? You might be missing out here, mate. Don't want to go all New Age on you, but "hating" people who do things is like carrying pictures of Chairman Mao.