What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I'm getting through some old Low albums. I like Low, but Drums and Guns is kinda boring when compared to their classics. In fact, for a few minutes I got so bored I forgot I was even listening to it.

A system of cells interlinked
Empathy Test - Holding On

Alexisonfire - Young Cardinals

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

When the level of obscureness, weirdness and edginess exceeds the level of elitism.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I confess, I love ****ty music. I don't mean I'm a big fan of Justin Bieber and BOTDF. Bad music makes me laugh inside since it can be hard to believe there are people out there who just lack that talent, like the snorecore kings Imagine Dragons. I'm saying this because I heard they have a new one out and I just started it. It's pretty bland.

This is mostly evident with the Weezer output. How does such a classic band end up stooping so effing low with **** like Pacific Daydream?

Classics in the Key of G - Kenny G. I don't often listen to Kenny G, but I think he gets a lot of underserved slack. People criticize him for "not being jazzy enough," but he's just for relaxing and not for getting crazy like Eric Dolphy. Anyway I'm starting the album and it's not that bad. I legit want to take a nap and let this album flow through my mind.

Apparently, there's finally a j-pop album that's supposed to be one of the greatest albums ever, some chick named KOTO and the album's called "Platonic Planet." I think I'm gonna check her out today just to see what the "greatest j-pop ever" is supposed to sound like.