Toodle Loo !!! From PLite the Cute

Tools    

Bye bye, movieforum poosters, I will miss you all (Im not sure Pigsnie will though, hahaha). So long Wortle, TWT, Sunfroggy, Thmilin, SteveN, Zweeedorf, Miteymose, OG, OllieO, TWTs family & a bunch of others. We will be gone for 2 weeks, mebber more if I run away & join the sumo circus, hahaha. I might also post some especially if I get on Japanese TV, loll. Anyhoo I will post on this thread all about my adventures. Byeeeeeeeeee .... :bawl: :bawl:

Awww, two weeks without PSenior and PLite? Well, at least we got Peter back. Three regulars MIA would've been a major bummer. Oh well -- Final Fantasy will come out tomorrow, the sun will rise, and I'll just have to get by somehow.

Bye PigsnieLite, bring me back something neat!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
oh baby, YESSSSS, final fantasy!!!!!

woohoo ...

you know, even though this movie looks pretty much exactly like all the other "oops we woke up the dangerous aliens" action/scifi flick, because it's FF my heart still stopped and sputtered and I went breathless when I saw the trailers ...

is it truly possible to LOVE a game? i mean, love like, true love ... i mean, love like ...

*wanders off in a fluffy daze*

Well, fellows, I must take your gossiping little friend PLite the Cute away for just a little while. It is the summer holidays and I promised he would get to see his favorite sumo wrestlers Fatsogame & Godzillazuma at the Nagoya basho. Arrivedirtz!!!

And you really really do need some coffee, Thmilin.

Whew... I have been so busy at work that I haven't had time to really check the board for awhile. I was starting to think that something had happened to Plite. It's strange to go 20 minutes without a post, let alone a day

HEY its ME PLITE!!! Did you guys miss me, loll!!! Its Saturday morn Japan, Pigsnies snorin away & Im on the laptop tryin to type as quietly as possble becuz he got mad at me last night, hahaha. did you know that the toilets here play greensleeves while you poop? So cool, now I hear greensleeves in me sleep, hahaha. Anyhoo Pigsnie got mad at me becuz I kept complainin I was hungry. We were at this really expensive restrant & the geisha kept servin us like a soup with a leaf on top or 2 slices of beet or 1 fried shrimp wearin a hat. and it was like a 2hour MEAL for like $900US per person!!! So I was like whinin all thru dinner & then Pigsnie told me to shut up and we had to go to a Macdonalds after becuz I was still hungry. so now hes still kinda pissed and we are goin to a Japanese Tv show today and I hope maybe we can eat at iron chef sakais place.

Anyways Japan is amazin! Everyone so skinny & welldressed like Pigsnie. The toilets talk & everythings super clean & robots bow in department stores. and you see people walkin robot dogs!!! and I got pinched on me bum by these girls, hahaha, what fun!! Moor later.

Japanese girls pinch "foreign devils?" Man---I should get myself back there.

I guess with Pigsnie's money, you're not going to one of those "honeycomb" hotels anytime soon--the ones where businessmen sleep literally in a hole in a wall --- when they're too drunk to go home.

I would like The Beastie Boys when I do my business (on one of those toilets) or maybe Elvis. Maybe you'll like Tempura better. At least its just a little more Japanese than a hamburger--but not by much.

Lol! I knew a girl who had a toilet that played Kenny G. I made fun of her for it but after a while I kinda thought it was cool. Now if the toilet said Thank you, that would be funny. Hahaha

I'd like Led Zeppelin on my toilet. that would be great.

Did you talk to the girls who pinched your bum? A lot of Asian girls are so pretty. Be sure to tell them about movieforums, that way i can email them and get hooked up...

nobody here speaks much English SteveN so I wasnt able to get the girls emails. they just ran off gigglin, I think Pigsnie kinda scared them becuz he said somethin in Japanese & they like screamed & ran off. Maybe he said, pinch PLites bum again & youll have to marry him, hahahaha!!!! And you know what Sun? the public toilets here do say hello & goodbye & Did you clean up after?

Another amazin experience, yesterday Pigsnie took me to a PUBLIC bath!! Waaaaahhh, all the men had to get naked & jump into a huge wood hot tub together & like boil in the water. Even pigsnie did it but then I think hes done it before becuz he knew some of the men there! but we had to shower first so we wouldnt get the water in the tub dirty. The women & kids have a separate section so I didnt see any nekkid women, sad, loll. Anyhoo the water was like super boilin hot, I hope I can still have kids after, hahaha.

And thanks for remindin me Wortle, I will ask Pigsnie if I can sleep in a capsule hotel for at least 1 night.

Wow, that sounds like fun! I wish I was there.
Have you seen any dvds of movies that aren't out yet?
What do they call Big Macs there?
Is it crowded? Have you seen anyone kung-fu fighting?
Did you get to ride the bullet train?

Originally posted by sunfrog
What do they call Big Macs there?
I know they've got Ninja Burgers and their tag line:
"Guaranteed delivery in 30 minutes or less, or we commit Seppuku." and "Hand-broiled in the tradition of our Ancestors."

Haha, ninjaburgers?!? Havent seen any but then I dont read Japanese. There is another chain called Mosburgers here & they have somethin called riceburgers. which is like a meat, fish & veggies sandwich between buns made of RICE!!! weird, I havent tried it but I will, I ll eat anythin.

in Japanese macdonalds there is MacChao which is Chinese fried rice, I LIKE THIS!, shrimp burgers & hotdog burgers & teriyaki burgers, corn soup & a weird pie that has bacon & potatoes in it. Japanese pizza has squid & octopus. Pigsnie likes the seafood pizza a lot but hes old & weird, what can I say??? hahaha. And Pigsnie just bought me a t shirt which says in english THE Americans are hot to tot, loll.

I havent been on a bullet train yet, maybe well use one when we go to Kyoto. There are some oldies doin tai chi around here but there arent many parks!!! And theres no parking & if there is, it cost millions! people just walk. Moore on badger. Im gettin sleepy.

Things that happened to me today.

1.Pigsnie took me to a pachinco parlor--this is like a noisy pinball arcade-- and I won thousands of silvery balls that Pigsnie traded for 5 bags of dried squid & 20 key chains!! Hummmmm, weird.

2.Vending MACHINES! So many, theyre everywhere! Some sell bags of rice, some sell fresh flowers & then some sell schoolgirls used underwear!! at least that is what Pigsnie said the machine is for. (There was a picture of a girl high school student on the front.) And these things are like right on the sidewalk whre everyone can see what your buying!! I got a can of CALPIS to bring home, thats another soda, hahaha.

3.We are now ina ryokan, that is a traditional Japanese inn. We sleep on the floor in futons & we have to use slippers indoors all the time. No TV, bleeech except in public room & its tiny! there are no real dogs & cats in japan except for this poodle I saw 2 days ago.

4.We went to a fertility shrine & right next door is a SEX museum! Pigsnie says there are lots of these places all over Japan. Our guide wore gloves & looks like a stewardes. Too bad it was mostly boring & very huge willys. and when they actually showed kinda really graphic paintings, the musuem owners pasted little cotton balls over the nasty areas. :bawl: they also showed a giraffe having sex with a geisha but Pigsnie wouldnt buy me the postcard so I will have to draw it for you, heehee hee.

5. Bullet trains swooooosssshhhhh!!!!!! Why dont we have this in the UK? I only see this in france & the japanese ones are much nicer & the food is better. I got a really good tempura lunch & a custard.

seen as this is already a sort of see you later thread just thought i'd say me and Kyra are going away for a few weeks, i know you're all distraught, but please, save your tears we will be back before you can say ' people are dying. will you please shut down the system!' if you feel you need to say that please do so.
bye bye for now! :bawl: