top 3 worst movies ( top of head)

Tools    

1. Deadpool
2. Sicarrio
3. Nymphomaniac

The list is personal. Batman & Robin is one of my favorite films of all time, l adore it, l never understood why people hate it. Objectively, it was not good maybe, but it wasn't bad either.

I don't actually wear pants.
Okay, I'll bite - why Spider-Man 2?
I can't stand a single minute, if that, of that film. I almost had a heart attack caused by frustration over how stupid everything in that movie is. I never want to watch another second of it.

Welcome to the human race...
I can't stand a single minute, if that, of that film. I almost had a heart attack caused by frustration over how stupid everything in that movie is. I never want to watch another second of it.
That doesn't really narrow it down, but whatever.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I like to talk about bad films only in relation to major releases. For example, those bad SyFy movies (Mega-Shark Vs. Giant Octopus, etc.) don't count. I also don't count direct to market films because it's sort of given that most of those are bad.
But a lot of the direct to market do pretty well at making money especially if Netflix buys them, no?

I don't actually wear pants.
That doesn't really narrow it down, but whatever.
What do you expect me to type? I only saw the film when it came out, as I hated it so much, I refuse to watch it again. From what I remember, the performances aren't believable, the story is horribly done, the action is boring as dirt, the dialogue sounds like something a first grader wrote, it's ugly, and I hated the ending. Happy?

Crazily wrong, have you even seen it?

I have seen Eraserhead 7 times. We will, about once every two years watch it for bad movie night. I have several friends who specifically will not come over if it is the movie for that week because it is so bad. Eraserhead is one of the worst movies that I have ever seen.

Welcome to the human race...
I've seen Eraserhead maybe three or four times and based on that I would consider it borderline top 100 material (if not actual top 100 material), so to see it seven times while calling it one of the worst movies you've ever seen is potentially more perplexing than Eraserhead itself. I honestly can't imagine watching any of my "worst movies ever" seven times - I tried re-watching Crank: High Voltage once and it was even more painful a second time around. On a related note, I've watched The Room a bunch of times and I'd never consider it one of the worst movies I've ever seen precisely because the fun of watching it is what gives it enough worth to avoid being genuinely awful.

I've seen Eraserhead maybe three or four times and based on that I would consider it borderline top 100 material (if not actual top 100 material), so to see it seven times while calling it one of the worst movies you've ever seen is potentially more perplexing than Eraserhead itself. I honestly can't imagine watching any of my "worst movies ever" seven times - I tried re-watching Crank: High Voltage once and it was even more painful a second time around. On a related note, I've watched The Room a bunch of times and I'd never consider it one of the worst movies I've ever seen precisely because the fun of watching it is what gives it enough worth to avoid being genuinely awful.

We will have to agree to disagree. You think that it is top 100 material and I think that it is bottom 100 material. For me and my friends, it is right above "Baby Geniuses 2: Super Babies" and right below "The Biggie Loves Big Balloon Adventure". In other words, it is awful.

A system of cells interlinked
1. Deadpool
2. Sicarrio
3. Nymphomaniac

The list is personal. Batman & Robin is one of my favorite films of all time, l adore it, l never understood why people hate it. Objectively, it was not good maybe, but it wasn't bad either.

Oh my...

The last Jedi
Deadpool
V for Vendetta
I love V for Vendetta!
The concept of the film is intelligent for sure I just think the way the film was done, I wasn't into it. Like the Superman profile pic Christopher Reeves will forever be the real Superman

The concept of the film is intelligent for sure I just think the way the film was done, I wasn't into it. Like the Superman profile pic Christopher Reeves will forever be the real Superman
I've heard people say they didn't like how the movie changed the source material (Alan Moore's graphic novel), but I thought the updates for the movie fit well with a post 9-11 world.

People had debated Natalie Portman's performance (and English accent), but I had no problem with it.

I have heard some people say it was a masterpiece, others say it was a mediocre action movie with a pretentiously over-complicated plot, and others who say it was just so awful that they couldn't even finish it.

I think what won me over was V's use of alliteration!

I love the smell of movies in the morning
1) 2001 a space odyssey
2) The godfather
3) citizen kane

all had horrible narratives and really poor editing. clear examples of hollywood flushing their mess of ideas down the throats of the common man