MISSING Posters, Where are THEY NOW?

Tools    

Missing posters, where are they now? Zephyrus, miteymose, Zweeeeeedorf, Wortle? hello hello is there anybody there?
If you want to talk more about smegma I will post there too, Pigsnie just told me what it is. YUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK, on the other hand , maybe not.

Zeph has been busy with college, I think. I could be way off, though. He'll be back...someday. Zwee is still around, he's just not completely addicted to MoFo anymore.

Well at least there is another poll by Zweee. I didnt know zephyrus was old enuf to be in college. SO WHERE ARE WORTLE & MITEYMOOSE???

Still around but not posting as much unfortunately. Brother-in-law is moving his business in from the mainland. Bonsai and orchids. He's going to try and sell them online. And my dog just watered an 80-year old cotoneaster! Worth $1200. But wait there's more! I got the autograph of Tia Carrere, the luscious Relic Hunter!

HELLO Wortle, I thought a sunami had swallowed you up & you got eaten by a big white. I am back now in London & I had a good time altho I dont know about Pigsnie, I think he has high blood pressure now, hahaha. So you are helping your brother in law? are you making the website? What is a $1200 cotoneaster? I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ON BADGER!!!! :bawl:
Well Pigsnie could but I talk to him everyday already & its not the same. :bawl: :bawl:

Ps. I dont think they show relic hunter here, what sort of relics does she find? but I know who Tia Carrere is , she looks like thmillin.

MovieForums Extra
I'm BACK !!!

Hey, did I remember to quote "I'll be back" before I left??

When I saw the topic, I thought you were talking about promo movie posters, the kind cinemas use then sell a year later for dirt cheap!

Originally posted by Zephyrus
I'm BACK !!!

When I saw the topic, I thought you were talking about promo movie posters, the kind cinemas use then sell a year later for dirt cheap!
No, its just PLite's gawd-awful spelling. He's into extra vowels . . . and consonants too.

Welcome back, Zeph! Have you graduated?

Whoa---PLite did spell that thread title right. Where did I read Poosters on this forum?

[Edited by Wart on 08-06-2001]

HAI! I heard what you said about my speelling Wortle! Im not deaf! loll. and who corrected my title? Probly some bossy teenager with 3 initials, grrrrr!

Welcome back, zephyrus, please post on my badger thread. thank you.