The Hall of Infamy

Tools    

Welcome to the Hall of Infamy!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

1. The goal of this Hall is not to nominate movies which you think the participants will enjoy, but to nominate movies which you think everyone will despise. Whether it be one of your lowest rated films ever, something commonly considered to be one of the worst films of all time, or even a well-received film you despise, everything is welcomed here.

2. There are no restrictions on what movies you're allowed to nominate, aside from films which have already won Halls being excluded (I doubt that will be an issue though for obvious reasons). Even movies which aren't commonly considered to be bad films are allowed, provided you dislike the film enough. For instance, if you think Citizen Kane is crap and want to nominate that film, go right ahead by all means.

3. Normally, nominations have to be shorter than 4 hours to be eligible for Halls, but since some people may be hesitant to watch a 4-hour bad movie, make sure your nomination is under 2.5 hours.

4. Contrary to a traditional Hall of Fame, you're going to rank the films in this Hall from least favorite to favorite, meaning your least favorite film will be #1 on your ballot, your second least favorite film will be #2 on your ballot, your third least favorite film will be #3 on your ballot, and so on and so forth (your favorite film will actually be last place on your ballot).

Nominations:

American Flatulators (1995)
Nominated by: CosmicRunaway

God's Not Dead (2014)
Nominated by: SpelingError

Going Overboard (1989)
Nominated by: TheUsualSuspect

Krampus: The Christmas Devil (2013)
Nominated by: Takoma11

Lust for Frankenstein (1998)
Nominated by: KeyserCorleone

Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966)
Nominated by: Allaby

Organ (1996)
Nominated by: ueno_station54

R.O.T.O.R. (1987)
Nominated by: PHOENIX74

Trog (1970)
Nominated by: beelzebubble

Deadline: September 3rd

Participants:

Allaby (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Krampus: The Christmas Devil
Lust for Frankenstein
Manos: The Hands of Fate
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

beelzebubble (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

CosmicRunaway (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

KeyserCorleone (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

PHOENIX74 (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

SpelingError (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

Takoma11 (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

TheUsualSuspect (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

ueno_station54 (9/9): Ballot Sent
American Flatulators
God's Not Dead
Going Overboard
Lust for Frankenstein
Organ
R.O.T.O.R.
Trog

i'm in
the films i dislike the absolute most won't do well in this particular hall so i'm going with my least favourite film that still feels like some bullshit you'd expect me to nominate for a regular hall lmao.

i'm in
the films i dislike the absolute most won't do well in this particular hall so i'm going with my least favourite film that still feels like some bullshit you'd expect me to nominate for a regular hall lmao.
Your nomination doesn't look like it will be too bad, tbh, but I have a feeling I'll be proven wrong.

As an aside, I haven't seen my nomination before, but it's one I've been meaning to check out for a while, so I'm curious as to how bad it will be.

for doing this Hall. It should be interesting and fun! But I think I'll wait until after the reveal to see if I want to join or not. If I do join I have a crummy B movie that's like an hour long, easy watch with a $100 budget

As an aside, I haven't seen my nomination before, but it's one I've been meaning to check out for a while, so I'm curious as to how bad it will be.
Yeah, I'm trying to decide if I should go with a blind nom that I've heard is trash through word of mouth, or go with something I've already seen.

Wouldn't want to accidentally nominate something that's in the "so bad it's good" category haha.

Yeah, I'm trying to decide if I should go with a blind nom that I've heard is trash through word of mouth, or go with something I've already seen.

Wouldn't want to accidentally nominate something that's in the "so bad it's good" category haha.
To my understanding, my nomination isn't supposed to be so-bad-it's good, but just plain bad.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
[
1. The goal of this Hall is not to nominate movies which you think the participants will enjoy, but to nominate movies which you think everyone will despise.
I'm pretty sure this is how some people nominate for the regular HoFs

I'm pretty sure this is how some people nominate for the regular HoFs
Perhaps, but I don't think there's ever been a Hall devoted to that, so I figured I'd start one.

I forgot the opening line.
I'm totally in. I think the whole Hall of Infamy concept is awesome and I'm glad I arrived here in time to participate from it's inception.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you really want to make this HoF fun, someone should try to convince Miss Vicky to join it. The best part of the HoF could be reading her reviews for these movies.

If you really want to make this HoF fun, someone should try to convince Miss Vicky to join it. The best part of the HoF could be reading her reviews for these movies.
Let's ask her... @Miss Vicky

The goal of this Hall is to nominate movies... which you think everyone will despise.
So for me this would be like just about every HOF I've been in as far as having to watch awful movies, only with the possibility of actually liking one or two all but completely removed.

I'm probably going to have to say no to that.

So for me this would be like just about every HOF I've been in as far as having to watch awful movies, only with the possibility of actually liking one or two all but completely removed.

I'm probably going to have to say no to that.
Fair enough lmao. I imagine this Hall won't be for everyone.

Wow, this looks interesting but I don't think I can do it. I'll consider it though.