The Job Hunt Trailer (My Short Film)

Tools    

As many of you will know, through following the development in this thread and/or through talking to me about it in general, I wrote and shot a short film late last year, and it will be released at some point this year, hopefully in the next month or two.

Again many thanks to a number of people on here who supported me with this. Sorry for the delay in getting the whole thing done, as me and my friend who is responsible for editing have been extremely busy with University and work over the past year, but hopefully the wait will be worth it when it arrives.

Here's a short trailer to hopefully get you excited in the meantime. Enjoy!

Very cool Daniel. Can't wait till you're the next Tarantino and I tell my friends I knew him when he was but a wee mofo.

Longest shoot since Eyes Wide Shut?

Just kidding. It seems like it's worth checking out.

What have you been doing?

Resting.

LOL! Am. Seeing. This. I can tell you have some nice flow with your editing too Dan, good job!

I hope Dan makes his QT guest spot. Even Scorcese cant stay away from the front of the camera.

I hope Dan makes his QT guest spot. Even Scorcese cant stay away from the front of the camera.
The voice you can hear asking the questions is actually mine, I don't really like it though

How long is it Daniel?
The like rough cut of the finished film I have seen is 21 minutes, so not that long. But I think it's a good length for a short and that more people will watch it at that length