Strongest Recent Best Picture Winner

Tools    

Which of these Best Picture Winners was the best?
7.50%
3 votes
Million Dollar Baby
0%
0 votes
Crash
15.00%
6 votes
The Departed
32.50%
13 votes
No Country For Old Men
0%
0 votes
Slumdog Millionaire
5.00%
2 votes
The Hurt Locker
5.00%
2 votes
The King's Speech
2.50%
1 votes
The Artist
5.00%
2 votes
Argo
5.00%
2 votes
12 Years a Slave
22.50%
9 votes
Birdman
0%
0 votes
Spotlight
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Master of My Domain
No Country for Old Men by default. I choose Birdman as an honorable mention. The rest suck or I haven't seen them yet.

What movies do you actually like? All i've heard from you so far is how everything is *****.
Kind of funny how people think i say everything is crap when they ask for opinions on specific movies and i say i dont like them. If you actually looked at my other posts, i have said i liked movies like inception, the dark knight rises, cap civil war, winter soldier, 300 and more.

Welcome to the human race...
Kind of funny how people think i say everything is crap when they ask for opinions on specific movies and i say i dont like them. If you actually looked at my other posts, i have said i liked movies like inception, the dark knight rises, cap civil war, winter soldier, 300 and more.
An exaggeration, perhaps, but this might have more to do with the impression you give others more so than the content of every single post that you make. Putting "The Godfather sucks" in your signature definitely sends off a contrarian vibe from the outset, which is only backed up by the fact that most of your comments in this thread are about how you think the films in question are bad (excepting the part where you said you liked 12 Years A Slave, of course). I don't automatically think that a person disliking "good" films automatically means that they have generally bad taste, but your attitude doesn't do you any favours as you call people "smartass" or "idiot" when you respond to their challenges (that and saying stuff like "if you actually read my posts you'd know the answer", which isn't necessary to your post but does make you seem arrogant and condescending).

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
lol just cuz i dont like movies you like doesn't mean i have a ****** taste in movies idiot. Don't try to be a smartass.
It's ok, I understand. I was an a$$hole to everyone when I first started here, too. You just gotta learn to get along with others better.

I've deleted a bunch of posts in this thread. Please keep to the topic. No need for insults. And a good general rule is that the starker or more controversial an opinion is, the more prepared you should be for expounding on it thoughtfully.

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
I've deleted a bunch of posts in this thread. Please keep to the topic. No need for insults. And a good general rule is that the starker or more controversial an opinion is, the more prepared you should be for expounding on it thoughtfully.
Brings back memories...

No Country is probably the best film of the list, Birdman being a close second.

Although I think There Will Be Blood was absolutely snubbed and is a tiny inch or so better than No Country