Unregistered is my bff

Tools    

This is now the fourth one of these I've seen, it's like that cutting someone in half with a saw trick, even though I don't know how, I'm just no impressed anymore

This is one of the best threads, like, ever.

International Woman of Mystery
So much love and friendship on this forum. It's awesome.

I'm rather flattered by all the attention - thanks.

That's what this is all about: making people feel special only to dash their hopes and have them reach a whole new level of despondency that wasn't possible with their previous baseline of expectations.

evillemachine is an anti-Semitic freak and needs to stop antagonizing me about my internet connection speed. Long live Dial-up!
Shush, I told you of my anti Semitic leanings in private.

Mom took this adorable family picture of my birthday party last year. Left to Right. Uncle Bobby Ray Cyrus. Me. Pops. Uncle Merl Billy Bob Cyrus.

come on evillemachine you know you sold me that weed

That's a lie - I only peddle smack. If you buy over $300 of brown from me in a single transaction I'll even inject you for free (one of my happy customers above). All my needles are used and slightly blunt from over usage, but quality assured.