Things that annoy you...

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
You could try that "Restore Purchase" which should give you access to any active plan without turning the subscription back on. Assuming you did accidentally sign up for the year purchase.

That way you can at least get your money's worth.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You could try that "Restore Purchase" which should give you access to any active plan without turning the subscription back on. Assuming you did accidentally sign up for the year purchase.

That way you can at least get your money's worth.
I am considering this. I just don’t want to mistakenly subscribe again by choosing Restore Purchase.

Hey, thanks for reading.

Checked the subscription again. Looks like I’m actually still subscribed & can “restart” it if I want to, which I don’t.
That’s so annoying. I’d imagine if it was indeed for a year, they’d let you use up the whole year after cancellation as you’d have already paid, and maybe that’s why you seem to still be subscribed.

You ready? You look ready.
I am considering this. I just don’t want to mistakenly subscribe again by choosing Restore Purchase.

Hey, thanks for reading.
I can definitely tell you that clicking restore purchases will not charge you.

But if after doing so you wanna make sure you can go into the Subscriptions tab in settings to check the status of the subscription.

I’ll be happy to provide more instructions on where I’m talking about looking if you need it.

I'd interpret that as 4 capsules total in one day. Correct?
Yes! Yet somehow an alarming number of people interpret it as 2 capsules total in one day and then think we miscounted and gave them too many or think we gave them extra for next time. The directions are printed on the label and we go over them verbally during the appointment, yet a lot of people still get it wrong.

BMW drivers. For whatever reason they seem to be the most oblivious to everything going on around them drivers on the road. I am dying to know if it's intentional or if bad drivers are just predisposed to own BMW's. If you buy a BMW does it come with an automatic 6 points added to your DL? I'm thinking they think like - "I'm Just gonna casually switch lanes, not going to signal a lane change, not gonna use the mirrors either because I have a BMW and I'm sure that if there is a car currently using that lane they will move for me because I... have... a BMW" and then they just continue on, blasting out the Neil Young or CSN&Y, not knowing about the pile up they just caused.

BMW drivers. For whatever reason they seem to be the most oblivious to everything going on around them drivers on the road. I am dying to know if it's intentional or if bad drivers are just predisposed to own BMW's. If you buy a BMW does it come with an automatic 6 points added to your DL? I'm thinking they think like - "I'm Just gonna casually switch lanes, not going to signal a lane change, not gonna use the mirrors either because I have a BMW and I'm sure that if there is a car currently using that lane they will move for me because I... have... a BMW" and then they just continue on, blasting out the Neil Young or CSN&Y, not knowing about the pile up they just caused.
I've actually met people who've voiced the idea that they are above the laws of the road because of the type of car they drive (usually based on how expensive it is).

thank you it was a vet i know that helped me and my cat
Absolutely tragic. I'm sorry.

Suicide rates among veterinarians are staggeringly high. To my knowledge, none of the vets I've worked with have done it, but one that I met a few times hanged herself. She was only 48.

Suicide rates among veterinarians are staggeringly high. To my knowledge, none of the vets I've worked with have done it, but one that I met a few times hanged herself. She was only 48.

thank you, that what my support worker told me this morning she said that and the dentists also espcially few weeke ago i lost another vet i know who was my favorite she died from suicide aswell she had bad mental health. well lucky they have someone to look after their mental health. i know how it feels having mental health i did few suicides in my past, i know how it felt but now i have my cat and my gym and friends helping me and i think bout my favorite celebrities also and my cat to keep me alive. gosh sorry to hear that thats so sad

I can definitely tell you that clicking restore purchases will not charge you.

But if after doing so you wanna make sure you can go into the Subscriptions tab in settings to check the status of the subscription.

I’ll be happy to provide more instructions on where I’m talking about looking if you need it.

Won’t bore you with more details right now, but taking another run at Citibank with more proof of what transpired.

The annoying thing is also the fact that this is all being done on paper. Citibank doesn’t seem to be in 2022 with the rest of us. So I have to print all this crap at FedEx, copy it, yellow-highlight the pertinent details, find an envelope & a stamp & send it off to a POB in South Dakota.

thank you, that what my support worker told me this morning she said that and the dentists also espcially few weeke ago i lost another vet i know who was my favorite she died from suicide aswell she had bad mental health. well lucky they have someone to look after their mental health. i know how it feels having mental health i did few suicides in my past, i know how it felt but now i have my cat and my gym and friends helping me and i think bout my favorite celebrities also and my cat to keep me alive. gosh sorry to hear that thats so sad
So sorry for that distressing loss. I am glad you have your kitty and your friends to keep you feeling good.

losing someone i know from suicide
That's a lot more than a mere annoyance. That's one of life's awful tragedies. One that most of us, fortunately, never encounter.

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Not to be analytical over such a sad subject, but I find this interesting.
Just looked up suicide rates by career...
https://choicespsychotherapy.net/job...suicide-rates/

I can kind of understand doctors as they probably experience so much pain, suffering, death & loss of patients, and may interpret that as a sense of futility in their purpose, but dentistry?

Sure, there's pain involved, but most dentists don't deal with fatal situations and usually just (successfully most of the time) repair things that get people out of pain. So I'm curious as to why dentistry has a high rate of suicide.

Veterinarians may be similar to doctors with death & loss, but it seems the joy of being able to associate with animals might be a mitigating factor? (Or maybe it's the opposite and they see beyond the cuteness / cuddliness factor and view the animal kingdom in all its savagery that we, as humans, often view as unfair, unjust, random and pointless - all concepts that could contribute to suicide.)

I thought soldiers would make the top 10 (but I see police officers come in at #3)... and I thought maybe people with especially boring jobs might have an entry (and I see "financial services" come in at #5, right after veterinarians).