The MOFO Preliminary Discussion of the Top 100 Comedies

→ in
Tools    

*watches as start date moves to July 14th

93.) MerMan

69 points - 6 Lists

92.) When Harry Met Sully

70 points - 8 Lists

You people shouldn't have encouraged him. Now he's feeling the pressure to deliver.

You people shouldn't have encouraged him. Now he's feeling the pressure to deliver.
91.) Delivery Man

73 points - 6 Lists

90.) Recycle Rex

78 points - 9 Lists

The first short to make the countdown. I just sat and watched this whole f**king thing. It's not very funny. Can't believe 9 people voted for it. I hereby devote my life to littering.

Worst countdown ever Captain. I mean for nothing from the Marx brothers to show up yet is a shame.

I expect the dark comedy that is the Russian Revolution to show up in the top 10. Though he shared his writing credits equally with his brothers, I feel like Karl was the real driving force in the comedy troupe.

Worst countdown ever Captain. I mean for nothing from the Marx brothers to show up yet is a shame.
Your on-screen debut:

87.) A Night at the Opera

86 points - 10 Lists

Send me an autographed poster sometime, okay, movie star?

Norbit better make the captian list, and the real one at that
This is a list of comedy films, not erotica.

Two revered classics, including what many consider to be the greatest stand-up special ever filmed. I'm insulted that these two are so low on the countdown. Clearly my genius isn't fully appreciated by the MoFo community.

86.) Abbott & Costello Meet Captain Spaulding

90 points - 6 Lists

85.) Captain Spaulding: Live on the Sunset Strip

92 points - 8 Lists

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Norbit better make the captian list, and the real one at that

I love Norbert, but I didn't include any shorts on my list, and like most of the other difficult cuts from my list, he makes me smile more than he makes me laugh.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You guys think if I keep pushing this back he'll have no choice but to keep going and do all 100?

I wouldn't mind letting him finish. Most of the movies on my list probably have a better chance of making his list than the MoFo list.