Rate your last drink

Tools    

Any fans of G+T? Since the "Ginaissance" over the last 5-6 years, there's been an explosion of craft gin around the world. I had the opportunity to try many (at least 40), and my favourites are Inverroche Amber Gin (South Africa), Amazzoni Gin (Brazil), Fishers Gin (England) and Cirka Sauvage (Canada).

You ready? You look ready.
Any fans of G+T? Since the "Ginaissance" over the last 5-6 years, there's been an explosion of craft gin around the world. I had the opportunity to try many (at least 40), and my favourites are Inverroche Amber Gin (South Africa), Amazzoni Gin (Brazil), Fishers Gin (England) and Cirka Sauvage (Canada).
I have drank more Barton Gin than I care to admit: $2.22 for 200ml. I stay ****ed up all the time even when I was dirt broke, but when the money was good I would drink Myers's Rum.

But the best thing I ever drank was vanilla Coke with cherry rum by Calico Jack. That drink was bomb: I'd knock out a 750ml bottle of it on a Saturday.

Geez, thinking back on all this has got me realizing I was way more of an alcoholic than I ever cared to admit. I haven't even shared all the brands of beer I'd knock back. Got to a point where all I bought was tall cans of ice beer. I'd chug that swill till I was ill.

My last drink was OJ. Just OJ. It was better without the gin.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I have drank more Barton Gin than I care to admit: $2.22 for 200ml. I stay ****ed up all the time even when I was dirt broke, but when the money was good I would drink Myers's Rum.

But the best thing I ever drank was vanilla Coke with cherry rum by Calico Jack. That drink was bomb: I'd knock out a 750ml bottle of it on a Saturday.

Geez, thinking back on all this has got me realizing I was way more of an alcoholic than I ever cared to admit. I haven't even shared all the brands of beer I'd knock back. Got to a point where all I bought was tall cans of ice beer. I'd chug that swill till I was ill.

My last drink was OJ. Just OJ. It was better without the gin.
To each his own drink. As for rum I prefer sipping it neat or on the rocks. I used to drink more rum than gin, and I seldom reach for mixers. I do like the occasional mojito or caiprinha (not exactly "rum-based" but still amazing). Two brands that I enjoy are the Brugal 1888 and Flor de Cana 12, both of which are still lying around in my home.

You ready? You look ready.
@Tyler1: I very, very rarely drink these days for fear of falling down the dark well again.

But if I go on vacation I will have a double shot of the finest tequila I can find: Don Julio 1942 or something comparable. If it ain't $40 bucks or more then it ain't worth drinking.

The King of Beers. Packed with all kinds of complex flavor combinations. Goes great with breakfast, lunch or dinner. Never out of a can, always a bottle. And it's cheap! I love me some Rocky Mountain Water after a hard days work:

Jager with apple juice or Redbull tastes so great. As well as previously was written gin with sprite or some citrus juice tastes amazing!

Green tea without sugar and any other food. 9/10. Why not 10? Because you have to wait at least 30 minutes to drink a water after this xd