3. Orange is the new Black
4. Game of Thrones
5. Steven Universe
6. Gravity Falls
7. Vikings
8. South Park
9. Orphan's Black
10. Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I add quite a few cartoons since I saw someone give me the hint to do it. I will not include anime, that might just be another thing. So this is my top 10 American TV Shows, thought it's quite difficult to mix cartoons with series like Vikings, which I'm watching and loving so far.

Damn I forgot about South Park, also I think it's better if there is no particular order as well (although HIMYM would always win)

Not necessarily by this order but:

House of Cards
Game of Thrones
Breakind Bad
Sherlock
Rick and Morty
Death Note
Seinfeld
Friends
How to Get Away With Murder
Making a Murderer (kinda documentary but really liked it)

Haven't finished Sopranos but I'm loving it so far.

Probably forgot some others.

My top ten TV Shows:

10. The Simpsons
9. Breaking Bad
8. Dexter
7. House of Cards
6. Band of Brothers
5. The Bridge (since 2011) (Scandinavian crime television series)
4. The Killing (2007 – 2012) (Danish television series)
3. Twin Peaks
2. Dekalog (1989–1990) Polish television drama series
1. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (1979) (TV Mini-Series) (BBC Worldwide)

My definite top 20 for the next few weeks probably haha:

01.The Sopranos (nothing will ever top this for me)
02.Mad Men (honestly think it's better than The Sopranos in some ways)
03.South Park (means so much to me, no show has given me as much laughs/joy as this)
04.The Wire (my vote for the best ever show but i slightly prefer the two above it then massively prefer The Sopranos)
05.Arrested Development (nothing has a better laugh per minute ratio for me and i doubt anything ever will)
06.It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (consistently hilarious even during the last few seasons that i've not been crazy about)
07.Seinfeld (doubted this would be as good as the internet was telling me because it's practically unknown in the uk in my experience, but yeah it's amazing)
08.Deadwood (still haven't watched it for a second time but every time i think about it i think it should be higher)
09.Community (the opposite of Deadwood, every time i think about it i think it should go lower but i really love it; the first four seasons are just crazy fun throughout)
10.LOST (very flawed to say the least but it was the first show i properly got into to the point that i was discussing it in depth. And my gf watching it right now is just amazing.)
11.The Shield (while they aren't the same show The Wire makes this seem like a children's program but that's more a compliment to The Wire as The Shield is amazing)
12.Nathan For You (watched all 3 seasons in 2 days and i don't think i've laughed so much in such a short period of time from a tv show/movie. it's not as great on rewatch but that's probably because i tried to watch it again practically right away to try and recreate that amazing joyous feeling)
13.QI (haven't watched any of Sandi's episodes, Stephen is one of my favourite people and i don't think there's a british panel show where the contestants get genuinely into it as much as QI which is big part of why it's so brilliant. hilarious and informative but as it points out itself in a hilarious episode most of what you've learned will probably have been disproven in a few years)
14.The Twilight Zone (season 4 has a few stinkers but otherwise practically every episode gives you something and with this being a perfectly exectuted anthology show it gives you every range of emotion you could possibly have constantly in different combinations.)
15.Dexter (this used to be in my top ten when i was really into it but i realized when i took the blinders off that quite a bit of it is bad. still love a good chunk of it)
16.The X Files (extremely erratic show, at times amazing at times completely unwatchable)
17.Twin Peaks (once i've digested Fire Walk With Me this will most likely go higher and if the revival turns out how i'm hoping this could enter my top 10 or even 5. Season 1 and parts of 2 are among the best tv i've ever seen but then parts of 2 are unwatchable.)
18.Breaking Bad (love it but i haven't been able to get past Season 2 on a rewatch on three attempts, fantastic deserves the praise it gets but not close to The Sopranos, Mad Men or The Wire)
19.Fawlty Towers (hilarious. depressing how short it is)
20.The Americans (season 5 starts next month then there'll be one more, if it finishes well it could go higher. Already said enough about it on the site, amazing show)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My first real attempt at a top ten list. Not in any particular order - just shows that thoroughly entertained me, got me talking at the water cooler, nd found very easy to get addicted to rewatching.

Hnnibl
Breaking Bad
Westworld
Better Call Saul
Black Sails (although going slightly cold on it at the mo)
MASH
Seinfeld
Tudors
GoT (but not addicted to rewatching
Night of

Honorary mention for Twin Peaks. First ever show I binge watched.

1. Homeland
2. Parks and Recreations
3. Breaking Bad
4. House of Cards
5. The Office (US)
6. Narcos
7. Father Ted
8. Modern Family
9. Malcolm in he middle
10. Everybody Hates Chris

My first real attempt at a top ten list. Not in any particular order - just shows that thoroughly entertained me, got me talking at the water cooler, nd found very easy to get addicted to rewatching.

Hnnibl
Breaking Bad
Westworld
Better Call Saul
Black Sails (although going slightly cold on it at the mo)
MASH
Seinfeld
Tudors
GoT (but not addicted to rewatching
Night of

Honorary mention for Twin Peaks. First ever show I binge watched.
Night of as in The Night of? Or is that something else?

Yeah The Night of. I was so impressed with that. Very well made show I thought, and the acting from the two leads was phenomenal.

1. Homeland
2. Parks and Recreations
3. Breaking Bad
4. House of Cards
5. The Office (US)
6. Narcos
7. Father Ted
8. Modern Family
9. Malcolm in he middle
10. Everybody Hates Chris
How would you rank the Homeland Seasons? I know that's a random question but i really loved Season 1 then thought 2 was pretty good then hated 3 and stopped watching it. I've been told the others have been good but haven't tried them.

Yeah The Night of. I was so impressed with that. Very well made show I thought, and the acting from the two leads was phenomenal.
Think it's my favourite miniseries; if it doesn't end up going another season that is. Michael K. Williams was the best thing about it, then John Turturro.

John Turturro was amazing, wasnt he. So odd yet so sympathetic. I loved the way he'd tell the cat he was going out. Was Michael the one who

WARNING: spoilers below
got Naz addicted

How would you rank the Homeland Seasons? I know that's a random question but i really loved Season 1 then thought 2 was pretty good then hated 3 and stopped watching it. I've been told the others have been good but haven't tried them.
Yeah I totally agree I think season 3 was pretty weak

I'd rank them currently

1. Season 4 - One of the best seasons of television I've ever seen
2. Season 1
2. Season 2
3. Season 5
4. Season 3
Season six is currently underway so only halfway it might climb the ladder, just need to see what the rest of the season holds!

John Turturro was amazing, wasnt he. So odd yet so sympathetic. I loved the way he'd tell the cat he was going out. Was Michael the one who

got Naz addicted
Michael was the dude who protected him in prison, the #1 guy in the prison. Omar in The Wire.

WARNING: "the night of" spoilers below
How did he get addicted again i don't remember?

Turtorro's role was supposed to be played by James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) he was an executive producer and a big supporter of the show before his death.

Yeah I totally agree I think season 3 was pretty weak

I'd rank them currently

1. Season 4 - One of the best seasons of television I've ever seen
2. Season 1
2. Season 2
3. Season 5
4. Season 3
Season six is currently underway so only halfway it might climb the ladder, just need to see what the rest of the season holds!
Might try Season 4 then. What is the best Season of television you've seen so i know what to think of that?

Mines is The Sopranos Season 5.

WARNING: "the night of" spoilers below
How did he get addicted again i don't remember?

Just by using with him for such a lengthy stay before trial. He was a drug dealer at uni but I dont think he was involved in heroin. Tragic, especially his end scene. A true victim of the system. Man I love that show

Those two had gret screen chemistry. The whole cast was good, imo

Just by using with him for such a lengthy stay before trial. He was a drug dealer at uni but I dont think he was involved in heroin. Tragic, especially his end scene. A true victim of the system. Man I love that show

Those two had gret screen chemistry. The whole cast was good, imo
Right, i thought you were saying he got addicted to heroin or something and i couldn't remember that.

WARNING: "night of" spoilers below
All he really did was be generous to him which is the most jarring, chllling part of the whole show. Michael (can't remember the character's name) of course turned him into a completely different person but that was because he had to keep control of the prison, he couldn't show Naz (looked up the character names) any special lenient treatment, Naz had to be willing to do nasty stuff or people would challenge his grip in the prison. Freddy (Michael's character) himself was an intelligent man who had got locked into this life by circumstance; to me he's probably the most tragic character in the show because you are watching pure potential being spoiled on macho BS. Actually even worse it's already been spoled there's no chance of him ever leaving that cell; while you are watching and rooting for a younger, more priveleged version of him to get out of it.

No doubt he's a scumbag but everything about him really gets to me anyway, great character.

Might try Season 4 then. What is the best Season of television you've seen so i know what to think of that?

Mines is The Sopranos Season 5.
Has to be season 5 breaking bad- the sopranos is on my list of things still to watch!

Has to be season 5 breaking bad- the sopranos is on my list of things still to watch!
Hope you like The Sopranos.

Breaking Bad Season 5 is second last for me personally, only below Season 1 because of the length. 3>2>4>5>1 for me.

Right, i thought you were saying he got addicted to heroin or something and i couldn't remember that.

Yeah he got addicted to heroin. So sad.

People are very polite here with spoiler tags. Nice change from the other place.

I agree, his existence was tragic. Great fleshed out characters. I miss the show. I loved Naz's dad eventhough he didnt get much screen time.