Greatest Female Characters in Film

Tools    

You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. -Emmet, The Lego Movie.

Christine, I'll join the crowd and say that Scout is the greatest female character in movies. At least she's my favorite.

Etain from "Centurion"

Selene from "Underworld"

Madea from, well, the Madea movies. :

Scarlett O'Hara - Gone With The Wind
Charlotte - Lost in Translation
Mona Lisa Vito - My Cousin Vinny
Janine Cody - Animal Kingdom
Karen Hill - Goodfellas
Marge Gundersen - Fargo
Jenny Mellor - An Education
Regan Macneil - The Exorcist
Baby Jane Hudson - Whatever Happened To Baby Jane
Holly Go lightly - Breakfast At Tiffany's

Just ten random ones.

Mary Jane Watson- Spiderman Movies

Mystique

Im sorry but there is but one mystique and its not Lawrence Mystique but Stamos Mystique bare non was best rendition thus far.

The Wicked Witch

Padme Amidala

Pepper Pots

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Normally I don't like girls with unnatural hair colour (I mean, like, pink, red, green, blue... you know what I mean) but she looks well in this pic. Too bad the movie was mediocre.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well here are some. If you are surprised by my first choice.....just saying you need to start paying more attention...

Tiffany (Silver Linings Playbook)

Dr. Ellie Sattler (Jurassic Park)

Mindy McCready - Hit Girl (Kick Ass)

Eowyn (Lord of the Rings)

Well here are some. If you are surprised by my first choice.....just saying you need to start paying more attention...

Tiffany (Silver Linings Playbook)

Dr. Ellie Sattler (Jurassic Park)

Mindy McCready - Hit Girl (Kick Ass)

Eowyn (Lord of the Rings)

Women rock in this post.