RIP Morgan Freeman

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
This is a really sick April Fools joke. Plus: it's after 12 so the joke's on you.

It's called a time zone bruh, check it out sometime.

I used to be bad doing this, telling people in person that someone they knew well passed, and then I'd leave while they cried. I wouldn't do that anymore, but this was all in good fun, very nice.

I used to be bad doing this, telling people in person that someone they knew well passed, and then I'd leave while they cried. I wouldn't do that anymore, but this was all in good fun, very nice.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Legendary

The thing is -- done the right way, it can be believable. Everybody's gonna die at some point. Anybody could die at any time.

Having fun with death (such as by doing things like this) can make it more tolerable. When people sometimes get really shocked or upset over a death, I often feel like...... really? As if it's some terrible, terrible accident that could have been prevented? True, there are many deaths that could have been prevented, but TEMPORARILY. Eventually the Grim Reaper comes for us all. It's a fact of life and death might as well always be easy to think about. It's gonna happen to all of us. Eventually a "RIP Morgan Freeman" thread will appear and it won't be a joke.

The thing is -- done the right way, it can be believable. Everybody's gonna die at some point. Anybody could die at any time.

Having fun with death (such as by doing things like this) can make it more tolerable. When people sometimes get really shocked or upset over a death, I often feel like...... really? As if it's some terrible, terrible accident that could have been prevented? True, there are many deaths that could have been prevented, but TEMPORARILY. Eventually the Grim Reaper comes for us all. It's a fact of life and death might as well always be easy to think about. It's gonna happen to all of us. Eventually a "RIP Morgan Freeman" thread will appear and it won't be a joke.
Very eloquent, SC. I wish someone would make a thread that would list the million (or so) reasons to be DEAD.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I really don't think Morgan Freeman is the kind of person who is going to be bothered by someone creating something like this today. I don't think anyone has to worry, or wonder, about how his family and friends would've felt about reading this because they would've known about the death long before MovieMeditation had a chance to create this thread - had it been legitimate in the first place. Basically, they would've known that he didn't die today.

I really don't think Morgan Freeman is the kind of person who is going to be bothered by someone creating something like this today. I don't think anyone has to worry, or wonder, about how his family and friends would've felt about reading this because they would've known about the death long before MovieMeditation had a chance to create this thread - had it been legitimate in the first place. Basically, they would've known that he didn't die today.
That's not the point. They might be offended by it.

Me and Faccianado were just hanging out with Morgan Freeman, and Morgs said hes cool wid it

Seriously, just stop it. Are you 12?

First off, it's a random internet movie site - they will never see it. Second, it has been done all over the internet many times before. Third, IT'S THE INTERNET. You sound like this is a whole new world to you or something.

Seriously, just stop it. Are you 12?

First off, it's a random internet movie site - they will never see it. Second, it has been done all over the internet many times before. Third, IT'S THE INTERNET. You sound like this is a whole new world to you or something.
This is what we gotta deal with on the internet now..... people like Dalek.....

Might not be too funny a joke cause morgan is near his 70s so him dying could happen anytime and this year anyone could go at any time. Celebrity april fool deaths might be curses this year

Master of My Domain
Bro you just gave me a heart attack...

Okay, you're offended. There's lots of things I'm offended by - mind-numbing tv shows, inequality in society, war, famine...
You've made your point, if you don't like it, don't come back to it. I'm tired of people demanding that anything they find offensive should be removed. You don't run the world!