RIP Morgan Freeman

Tools    

I contemplated doing this for either Joaquin Phoenix (Miss Vicky) or Jack Carlson (Destiny).

I was thinking Clint first, but then I thought nah.

Anyways, I'm glad I made the thread and not you sexy - or else they might have been hit with the Sexy Curse!

I was thinking Clint first, but then I thought nah.

Anyways, I'm glad I made the thread and not you sexy - or else they might have been hit with the Sexy Curse!
He still might be.

Side note: I feel bad for doing this.

It's wrong. But also just about the only kind of joke to catch people in a state of shock, which makes them forget it's April 1st...

Side note: I feel bad for doing this.

It's wrong. But also just about the only kind of joke to catch people in a state of shock, which makes them forget it's April 1st...
I thought it was real until my brain reminded me of the day.

hahahahahahahahah.....

no

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I predicted you'd use that word.

Didn't know I would be the most absolute of all dicks tho. That's pretty hardcore.

Only a hardcore dick would pull such a heartless prank!

A waste. You shoulda picked someone better.
There was no one better. He got me, I was getting sad while waiting for my sausage and egg biscuit.

If he does end up dying tonight we're all blaming you for it

I immediately checked the news and found nothing and realized it must be an April Fools Joke. However, joking about someone dying is not so funny. That's just my opinion.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa