Films You Hate, But Everyone Else Loves

Tools    

HK is probably gonna put up like 20 replies consisting of 200 movies a piece.

I'll put forward Sin City. Can't stand that film.

A system of cells interlinked

So, who is going to put Twilight up? Shall I?

I'm going to piss off some folks around here but, Blade Runner sucked. I don't hate it though, I just don't like it as much as others do.

I'm new here, by the way.

A system of cells interlinked
I'm going to piss off some folks around here but, Blade Runner sucked. I don't hate it though, I just don't like it as much as others do.

I'm new here, by the way.
Oh, I'm not pissed I just think you have bad taste in film. Each, to his own, and all that.

Oh, I'm not pissed I just think you have bad taste in film. To each their own and all that.
Haha you don't know my taste in films except my mention to Blade Runner and the ones I mentioned on my top10 (which is not accurate since I have a much wider list of favorites, and without any specific order).

forset gump
dumber and dummer

i've seen the list and i'm surprised at your choices. I can't understand

No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood,Gangs Of New York, Saw, Kill Bill, LOTR,Harry Potter,Star Wars & Little Miss Sunshine

Then again, we all have different tastes.

alvin and the chimpmunks...not a movie, but curb yoour emthusium..i dont know why, i just cant watch it...hunt for red october, frankie and jonny, pride and prejudice--any version..

not hate, but do not prefeer..death at a funeral, the american version..the new karate kid...