Name The Actor

Tools    

He began his career in the 1940's and was primarily a TV actor, but did his share of movie work too, including voicing multiple characters in the original Disney classic 101 Dalmatians. You might also remember him playing Mrs. Naugatuck's boyfriend on the CBS sitcom Maude

At first I thought maybe David Warner, but after just I.D.ing Lindsay Wagner I think this is her bionic predecessor/cohort Lee Majors.

If so, OPEN FLOOR.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

He looks like a really young Malcolm McDowell or a really old Neil Patrick Harris, but I know it's not either of them, the face is very familiar, but still drawing a blank.

Looks English, which means you'll likely have to know British television to know who this bloke is.
He is, but one of his best rôles was in Band of Brothers.

Anyway, we know who he is now.

Looks English, which means you'll likely have to know British television to know who this bloke is.
He is, but one of his best rôles was as an American army private in Band of Brothers.

Anyway, we know who he is now.