What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Rosanne Arquette, not Roxanne. The Toto song "Rosanna" is about her not the Police song "Roxanne".

The Handmaid's Tale + Legends of the Fall + Desperately Seeking Susan =
Aidan Quinn

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Robert Vaugn as a Nazi (!). That’s all I got.

That is Bautista and RZA in The Man with the Iron Fists. The only actor in that cast old enough to be in movies from the '60s and '70s is Ms. Pam Grier.

Now looking closely at the third photo that IS Pam playing the title role in Coffy. She was a nurse before she went all vigilante to avenge her sister.

Pam Grier

I don't have another set ready, so open floor if you don't want to wait.

Once again, you're breaking the Open Floor rules. It's obvious you don't care.
If you had waited two whole hours I was readying my next set. I said if people didn't want to wait, go ahead. You did.

But it's cool. We have long passed the point where no matter what I do you will find fault and annoyance with it. I'm just enjoying playing the game.

Once again, you're breaking the Open Floor rules. It's obvious you don't care.
This is from your original post to start the thread:

After being told they've guessed correrctly, if the winner takes over 1 day to respond, it is OPEN FLOOR.
He has a whole day, according to the rules, and he even said someone could have the open floor if they didn't feel like waiting. Seems he kinda went above and beyond the rules, no?

He has a whole day, according to the rules, and he even said someone could have the open floor if they didn't feel like waiting. Seems he kinda went above and beyond the rules, no?
The rule I was referring to was only calling Open Floor once per day which has constantly been ignored. If that rule is not allowed I will remove it and not mention it again. I'm not trying to cause trouble, just keep things fair,

Ah, I see. Thanks for explaining.

I think the fast paced nature of the game probably makes changing that particular rule a good idea. If you're willing to change that to help things go smoother, that'd be great! But yeah, whatever it takes to avoid discord in these threads going forward.