Most Interesting InterviewEE

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I love a good interview -- Who is a person you find fascinating, that you can watch interview after interview after interview with? (doesn't have to be film related).

The 2 for me that come to the top of my mind are Quentin Tarantino and Charles Manson.

Bring em on E

Miriam Margolyes. I guess only people from the Uk would recognise her, but she's hilarious.

I don't make a habit of watching chat shows but if she's on it I'd watch:

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Tommy Wiseau

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Conan visiting Hunter S. Thompson on his property always stayed in my mind.

And if you haven't seen the insane interview with Crispen Glover (in character as Mr. Farr) and David Letterman - it is totally uncomfortable.

And finally, Norm McDonald's finest performance on Conan. I never get tired of this. It's lengthy, but the payoff is worth it.

I love a good interview -- Who is a person you find fascinating, that you can watch interview after interview after interview with? (doesn't have to be film related).

The 2 for me that come to the top of my mind are Quentin Tarantino and Charles Manson.

Bring em on E
Paul McGann's always interesting and informative and, like his fellow Doctor Who and scouser Tom Baker, is very funny.

Coincidentally, given the Alien 3 connection, I also like Elliot Goldenthal.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
oh wow that is fascinating. I had never seen that segment before. Sacheen is so elegant and eloquent (I never knew that speech was ad lib), and the rumbling she received is quite extraordinary. Reminds me of the scene in the movie doco about Bruce Lee. Did he have an affair with her because I always had this idea she was his wife. Totally irrelevant -just curious.

Hadanyone ever made an activism statement at the oscars before?

"You're ruining my fantasy by the intrusion of reality. I had to watch this again. So true. Wise man, Mr Brando.

movies can be okay...

"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I didnt know about his movie and thought he was on drugs.

LOL me. Derp. They left out the 'he's funny' at the end.

[quote=Yam12;1834999]
[/QUOTE

Thanks for posting this. Classic Dave. "Joaquin, I m sorry you couldn't be here tonight." Lmao.😄😃😀😜😀
I coulda watched him for another 33 years.

I doubt anyone who isn't a football fan would be interested, but I always like listening to Patriot's coach Bill Belichick, here talking about the spygate scandal-

Thanks for posting this. Classic Dave. "Joaquin, I m sorry you couldn't be here tonight." Lmao.😄😃😀😜😀
I coulda watched him for another 33 years.
Hilarious!

I'm going to bump the Marlon interview again because he's so interesting. Fascinating that he brought up how horrifically bad racism (against asians) was in the 1950s. I wasnt around back then but I wonder how it compared to xenophobia against indigenous americans during that interview (or now) and xenophobia against middle easterners and others now.