Westworld: Season III

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
No topic for this yet, so I figured I would post the material that has been released so far.

Comic-Con Trailer

Incite Anthem Teaser

Yeah, good call, some of the stuff's just been dumped in the general Westworld thread, but this is better.

I'm doing the same thing as last year: I'm not reading random internet theories, simply because when they're crowdsourced they almost rise to the level of literal spoilers.

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, good call, some of the stuff's just been dumped in the general Westworld thread, but this is better.

I'm doing the same thing as last year: I'm not reading random internet theories, simply because when they're crowdsourced they almost rise to the level of literal spoilers.
Once the series hits, I will edit the title to reflect the discussion rules, just as you did last season. News Flash: The show is more fun when you don't know all the secrets!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Such an amazingly different feel in each season, especially this one. Gonna love the storyline (and it already looks difficult to follow, ha ha), but wow, we've come a long way from the Old West in season 1.

Agreed. I ruined the impact of the season 1 finale by scouring the internet for tidbits.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While I liked S2, we can all agree it was a step down from S1. People figured out the twist of the first season and they tried way too hard to make S2 abstract and jumping through more timelines. It got a little too heavy.

This season looks a little more straight forward and more heavy on the action side. Should be interesting to see where they take the story.

Suspect's Reviews

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
I forgot this started. Two episodes available.
WARNING: spoilers below

Nice to see Pinkman found his place. Also, axe vs gun. Who wins? Against 5?

Fingers still crossed!!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Three episodes in. Meh so far. It doesn't have much of ANY of the feel of the first season left. Dolores is completely different in actions, thoughts, and looks. I'm now assuming just about everybody is a host, and the only character I care about anymore is Caleb. And maybe Bernard.

The second episode with Maeve and the short trip to Warworld was kinda fun, though. Made me want to go back and rewatch season 1.

Best quick scene so far, though, had to be the nod to Game of Thrones with the dragon they're chopping up and sending to Costa Rica. It's about 41 minutes into the episode. The two tech workers in that scene are the two main producers of Game of Thrones doing cameos. So cool!

But then episode 3 goes back to Dolores the Completely Revamped and Unrecognizable.

I'm not sure why this season feels so shallow to me, but it does (so far). I wanted to go to Medieval World instead of Back to the Future with Dolores and Hale (whose son is hilariously named Nathan Hale).