Liberal
14.04%
8 votes
Conservative
54.39%
31 votes
Other
57 votes. You may not vote on this poll

It's funny to see all these people saying they're libertarians.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

It's funny to see all these people saying they're libertarians.
I'm pretty sure a lot of the people voting "Other" are doing it because they dislike aspects of both parties, and not because they're claiming to be libertarians.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the people voting "Other" are doing it because they dislike aspects of both parties, and not because they're claiming to be libertarians.
Yeah, I figured that. Still a few people saying it outright, and I've been noticing this trend lately in other places besides this forum.

I was a Libertarian before it became cool. Read "Road to Serfdom", Reason Magazine, subscribe to the CATO Institute, and frequent the Mises foundation and everything. I wanted to be an Economist/Film maker before I became obsessed with Mathematics/Film maker. Economics is still something I roll with time to time. That's how I "roll" "dawgs" don't "playa hate".
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Semper Fooey
The real Harry Lime was a Libertarian.

I wasn't implying you guys were poser-Libertarians...heh heh.

And I'm real. Not a Libertarian but I think I voted for them once. Voted for the Communist party too.

Semper Fooey
I'm not a libertarian. I'm a registereed Democrat, but I sat out the last midterm election because i didn't like either candidate running for Governor. I'm fed up with both parties, but hard right wingers get on my nerves more than liberals. I vote more these days against someone, not for. I never thought Obama was any different than any other politician and so have not been disillusioned about him like some Dems. I voted for him because he wasn't John McCain who thought we should stay in Iraq forever. Romney might be an okay alternative, but not that lunatic Rick Perry. Ron Paul is a harmless old geezer.

I have no idea. I hate politics. I wish I could get into it and know more about it, but it has always bored me. I have voted for democrats but I grew up in a family of republicans. Libertarian sounds nice. I picked "other" because a lot of other MoFos did, so I thought I'd splash on into their political pool. *SPLASH!*

It is kind of funny how only ten out of twenty-six people have chosen liberal or conservative; shows the primary flaw of American politics: two principal parties fail to adequately reflect the opinions of a nation of 312,203,421 people.

conservative liberal?

my conservative pals call me liberal scum (but I think that's fiscal policy and the "vote your conscience" stuff)

my liberal pals call me conservative scum (but I think that's the "vote your conscience" stuff)

Im ridiculously conservative on what Id call moral issues, and extremely liberal on social issues. for most of the people I meet save for insular groups of minorities -- the two are mutually exclusive. so for those insular minority groups, the voting often depends on which way you happen to ... tip. at the risk of seeming racist, Id go so far as to say that conservative latinos (used to?) vote republican, and conservative blacks vote democrat. while I'd imagine both groups care about both issues, it seems morality tips for latinos, and social justice tips for blacks. money and/or greed, however, appears to tip ....everyone. how unfortunate.

whatever works.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
It is kind of funny how only ten out of twenty-six people have chosen liberal or conservative; shows the primary flaw of American politics: two principal parties fail to adequately reflect the opinions of a nation of 312,203,421 people.

Semper Fooey
All the cool kids are libertarians
And they all love Ron Paul because he is the coolest of them all.

I'm sexual. And Liberal, well, mostly liberal but increasingly starting to understand the conversative perspective as I get older.

Radical leftist reporting in.

The singular, essential liberal/leftist tenet is egalitarianism. It just so happens that the contemporary liberals of Washington consider state capitalism to be the path to achieving this. Obviously, I do not agree with this.