Game of Thrones, Season 5

Tools    

Good stuff, guys! Either way, George R.R. Martin is obviously writing a way for the White Walkers to breach the wall or all this build-up to their approach and a hope for defense against them will be for nothing. And if Martin doesn't finish the next book due to health problems, he's already told the showrunners what's going to happen, so it will at the very least make it to the show. I can't wait, either way.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
My apologizes for misreading. But i am saying Stark Blood Magic is involved and the spell barrier works as long a blood stark is at the wall or in winterfell. Now there is neither. My belief is The walkers know the Starks are dying and maybe too them winter has come because maybe The Walkers are the first men cursed by the children and Walkers are Blood brothers too Starks who are first men.
No problems mate, it happens. There is where we disagree, I think there is some magic, but I doubt its connected to Stark is that manner. I believe its same magic that Children used in that cave Bran entered, or something similar. Walkers will probably move past the Wall so it will be interesting to see how they will bypass it or bring it down, Horn of Winter sounds good to me.

No problems mate, it happens. There is where we disagree, I think there is some magic, but I doubt its connected to Stark is that manner. I believe its same magic that Children used in that cave Bran entered, or something similar. Walkers will probably move past the Wall so it will be interesting to see how they will bypass it or bring it down, Horn of Winter sounds good to me.
Why wouldn't the magic be connected to the Starks? It was a Stark who built the wall and it's assumed that the Night's King is a Stark.

Why wouldn't the magic be connected to the Starks? It was a Stark who built the wall and it's assumed that the Night's King is a Stark.
So wait, magic is connected to every newborn Stark and when Stark is not at The Wall there is no magic? Is that what you are saying? Starks were not at The Wall for majority of its existence. Yea, its assumed Night's King is a Stark, a legend, story. Do we even know this Night King and the one thousands of years ago are same person? Its a title. Stark built the Wall with Children's magic, I doubt Bran the Builder was throwing spells all around... Giants also helped build it. Never said magic has nothing to do with Starks, but connected? Not in the way you guys are saying.

I had me an idea yesturday what if in some strange way Walkers if are lets say connected too the first men and the starks are there brothers except the Craster babies. Maybe the Andals which would be Lannisters, Targs and all other houses have maybe pissed off the Walkers by Killing Starks. Maybe Azor Ahai is a Stark Not A Targ and Walkers maybe is a weapon too protect the lands from Andals who are not the First Men.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
So, NedStark09, do you think then that Jon Snow is dead forever? If we go by the theory that a Stark must be at the Wall, then that is George's reason for killing him?

This makes me very nervous.

So, NedStark09, do you think then that Jon Snow is dead forever? If we go by the theory that a Stark must be at the Wall, then that is George's reason for killing him?

This makes me very nervous.
If there is "a reason" why he was killed, I would say he died because he was a sacrifice the island demanded

No you see Sam is gone Jon is dead but my guess is Mel will move the body and but the wildlings stop her and want to Burn Snow. I think Mel may know the trick but we all know she need the red drunk priest cause she is kinda a fake. I think Jon will be burned and it will force him in Ghost And Jons Body will be burned and Jon Snow is dead. The Wall will fall because the Nights King will be Standing up on it and then he knows the Spell is broken and then the carnage begins.
The Walkers kill all the Crows but Nights King does not want them in his army but Olly. The Wall comes down and the Nights Watch time has ended . And the Wall just cracks and falls apart without a horn or other things. No Stark mean no magic. I think Jon Snow in Ghost find of all people a Dead but his head not removed Stannis. Jon Wargs into Stannis and then something happens. By Magic Stannis body fades away and Jons likeness appears but he has white hair and is reborn into a targ. For some reason Stannis blood has enough Targ mixed with Jons to change Jon Snow too Azor Ahai or Jon Targ. Yes I know i believe orginial Azor was a Stark but also believe Jon Targ blood would need trigger the change and the Stark Half would have too die. I however think Arya will remind Jon who he is by stories end cause think her and needle will save Jon from going mad.

So wait, magic is connected to every newborn Stark and when Stark is not at The Wall there is no magic? Is that what you are saying? Starks were not at The Wall for majority of its existence. Yea, its assumed Night's King is a Stark, a legend, story. Do we even know this Night King and the one thousands of years ago are same person? Its a title. Stark built the Wall with Children's magic, I doubt Bran the Builder was throwing spells all around... Giants also helped build it. Never said magic has nothing to do with Starks, but connected? Not in the way you guys are saying.
I'm not saying anything you are putting in my mouth. I'm simply stating that people who say with absolute certainty (you) that it's not possible for the magic to be connected to the Starks have just as much evidence to support that claim as I have to say otherwise.

I wish theyd get into the backstory on the Necromancer(s). Right now its looking like he's (or they) gonna go thru that Wall like a bansaw and Westeros entire. There aint a dayum thing that could stop him except Danarys and her dragons. With 2 forces like these seemingly destined to collide, but GRRMs involved which means it aint ever gonna happen.

I'm not saying anything you are putting in my mouth. I'm simply stating that people who say with absolute certainty (you) that it's not possible for the magic to be connected to the Starks have just as much evidence to support that claim as I have to say otherwise.
I was having discussion with someone else and you just added to it, you didn't say you have generally different opinion, you both talked about magic connected to Starks... As I said before, I'm not saying magic is not connected to Starks, I'm saying its not connected in manner we (not you) talked about. Stark not being at The Wall dose not mean there is no magic there anymore.

I was having discussion with someone else and you just added to it, you didn't say you have generally different opinion, you both talked about magic connected to Starks... As I said before, I'm not saying magic is not connected to Starks, I'm saying its not connected in manner we (not you) talked about. Stark not being at The Wall dose not mean there is no magic there anymore.
It also doesn't mean we're wrong to think a Stark being there is needed for the magic to work. None of us can be right or wrong about something that hasn't yet been explained. You just sounded like you knew the answer for certain and I pointed out the things that could indicate otherwise. It doesn't make me right, but it doesn't mean you have to crap on people's speculation.

Also, I'm about 99% certain the Night's King is the same Stark who fell in love with the White Walker. Yes, he's still "alive" if that's what you can call it.

Well to hear George Say it The Nights King of back then has long since died but like the Nights Watch so for the Walkers must they always be a Nights King. I think the Walker we saw is the 100th N K. I however believe Azor Ahai is chosen by Blood to face Nights King because think the original Azor Ahai was his Brother or N K son. In this tale I believe Targ Blood will save this Azor rear for Stark and Targ in one being meaning Ice and Fire song.

It also doesn't mean we're wrong to think a Stark being there is needed for the magic to work. None of us can be right or wrong about something that hasn't yet been explained. You just sounded like you knew the answer for certain and I pointed out the things that could indicate otherwise. It doesn't make me right, but it doesn't mean you have to crap on people's speculation.
You felt offended? Are you "common people advocate"? If someone has problem he can tell me, until then only person who has problem is you, but I guess that's usual stuff. Pointing out stuff =/= giving people crap. There are people speculating Mance Raider is Rhaegar, should we all say "oh yea, that's ok"... This is forum, as far as I understand? People are here to discuss stuff, no? What is the point of speculation if one side says "this is how thing will happen" and everyone else agrees no matter what kind of evidence is behind it. I just pointed out things I think are not very strong on happening ,also called speculation.

Also, I'm about 99% certain the Night's King is the same Stark who fell in love with the White Walker. Yes, he's still "alive" if that's what you can call it.
Oh, you call me out for talking like I know what will happen and then you say you are 99% sure? This is wonderful... 99% is kinda "I'm sure" thing. It may be that one, but there is no prof of it, we just know he is called Night's King and that is a title.

I have this theory and wonder if it could be true. Did Ned Stark Kill Arthur Dayne or was it a lie. What if Ned Has two lies he made. Its just not Neds way too except help in killing a man. I mean Reed i guess could have popped up and Stabbed Dayne in the Back before he was going to kill Ned.

But what if Arthur could not go throw with a murder on an innocent girl. What if the pool of blood was not from Child Birth but Rhaeger was so obcessed with Prophecy he stabbed Lyanna as thought it would make his son Azor Ahai. What if Arthur let them go and Ned Lied to say his secret friend honor and Dayne disapeared but we see him as or Arya knows him as the assassin who killed 3 men In Harrenhaul. I think Arthur Dayne is JaQen and he protects Arya as a favor too ned. I think Ned also found twins. I think Dany and Jon are siblings one of ice and the other fire. I just believe its why JOn and dany shoudl never meet but will. Its a destiny there father did by killing there poor mother.

Season 5 was...