I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Things a bit hectic at the minute. Aside from Baby Samoan Lawyer on the way, I just last week found out I got a promotion in work which starts this week. But i'm heading to Paris on Wednesday so will be away for the first week or so of it. Also have a best man speech to prepare for next week too. So unfortunately for me I will be on here a lot less from now on. I'll try and get sorted for any countdowns or whatever but time will be very limited.

We'll miss you around here, but at least you'll be gone for some good reasons.

Unregistered User
Thanks folks, really appreciate it. Last day today then away tomorrow. Not sure if the break has come at a good time or not but it'll be good to chill for a bit before the madness begins. Will try get back on ASAP but at least you know why if I'm not about.

In case I forget to say I'm going on me holidays for a week on Sunday so won't be around till the week after. Hope you don't start any new song tournements without me...mind you SC has time to start and finish one before I go

In case I forget to say I'm going on me holidays for a week on Sunday so won't be around till the week after. Hope you don't start any new song tournements without me...mind you SC has time to start and finish one before I go

Where are you going?
Have fun.

Where are you going?
Have fun.
Thanks GBG and MV. We've rented a house in a tiny village in the French countryside. Going to do nothing all week except relax (and drink wine) their sons and their missuses are coming too so they can do the bbq

Thanks GBG and MV. We've rented a house in a tiny village in the French countryside. Going to do nothing all week except relax (and drink wine) their sons and their missuses are coming too so they can do the bbq

That sounds wonderful. Have a relaxing week, and enjoy yourself.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
OMG, that sounds amazing! #jealous