Game of Thrones, Season 5

Tools    

Well The Red Viper was way too cocky. Believe me anybody in westeros who had an upper hand on the Mountain would have went for the the death blow head shot. From Bronn too even Ned Stark. I really dont think a helmet would have mattered for it would have been bent on his skull. His wife just i has not gotten over his trama of seeing her husband head squashed like a melon. But also the Martells has a long good reason too hate all Lannisters and they could be real B holes.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
His objective was to get confession out of Mountain, he managed that.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Oberyn's death was shocking, but I think it's easy to see that it has a purpose. There will be war between Dorne and King's Landing with Cersei leading it. The Mountain will play a role with revenge on those religious nuts.

While that war goes on, the threat from the north will grow… which leads to my theory that Jon Snow cannot be dead.

It does seem like the deaths are used for shock value at times, but the major deaths, so far, seem to be leading somewhere.

My biggest fear is that George, somehow, reads his own press and decides to change his story. I know I'm a broken record here, but his original idea has Jon playing a major role in the ending, I just know it.

Dadglumblah -- I've had the same theory. I keep thinking fire will play a role when they try to burn Jon's body. How about this? He wargs into Ghost, they go to burn his body, it doesn't burn, Melisandre then realizes he is Azor Ahai, somehow breaths life back into Jon and he rises. On the show, we have a point of view shot from Ghost's eyes watching it all happen!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Nothing can send the internet into mourning quite like an episode of Game of Thrones. Like most people I was pretty damn shocked; did not see that coming

Also I loved this Game of Thrones/True Detective mash-up. Really does replicate the reactions of most people I think throughout season 5

Thanks, tramp, for your comments. I just keep thinking Snow will be back but not exactly as the Jon Snow we knew. But, if he comes back, I wouldn't really want him to slaughter all the Night's Guard, because they need them to fight against the White Walkers. But, if there's one person he needs to kill, it's that bastard Ser Alliser Thorne. Please, Jon come back and slit him up a treat. And by the way, what happened to Eddison Tollett, who is one of Jon's right-hand men in dangerous situations? He was there at Hardhome, helping to fight, but I don't recall seeing him afterwards. Did he get taken by the White Walkers or was he there to help stab Jon at Castle Black?

JayDee, loved the Game of Thrones/True Detective mashup. Funny stuff!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think the Nights watch are doomed. For too long Winter has been coming and all that entails, the white walkers have dealt with the wildlings so now the logical step for them is to take on the Wall/Nights Watch. They have devoured everything North of the Wall(except Brann and Hodor). As a viewer that would be the ideal fate "for the Watch", to see a moment of realisation on Allister Thorne's face, "the bastard was right" before the Walker's and their dead army devour them.

Well my opinion is they had to kill Jon Snow now so he is away from the wall when the walkers come and kill everyone else. JOn will be braught back the minute after the wall falls and all the watch are dead. But sad thing is the Walkers will have wights Crows and Alliser throne and Olly. It would be kinda neat if by surprise Mel, Jon and Davos run into Cold Hands who will lead them too the 3 eyed raven.

Wait I just realized something, Jon had 3 friends like true friends, one is Sam who run away, that p*ssy! Then the blond one that was killed by the gigant and the other one that is alive and stay with Jon, did he betrayed him? I don't remember seeing him but then where the f*ck was he when they kill Jon?

I don't remember seeing him but then where the f*ck was he when they kill Jon?
Yeah, that's what I was asking up above. Where was this guy? If he got killed during the battle at Hardhome, I couldn't tell because it was fast and furious (all rights reserved, Universal Pictures ) and if he got killed I didn't see it. And if he survived that and was among those who stabbed Jon, again, didn't see him. As I recall, only Thorne and Olly were shown close-up as they knifed him. I don't know---it seemed he was fairly loyal to Jon---I guess I'll have to go to one of those GOT Wikis and check his character out...not that they'd say as they're pretty much by the books.

White Walkers can't pass The Wall, its magic protected against them, something like cave Bran entered I guess. There are some legends, Wildlings made tunnels under The Wall and second legend is Horn of Winter, it can wake the giants and bring down wall if sounded infront of it, at least that is the legend. But there will be magic if they want to pass ,they can't just charge at it. Maybe its important to say, series might not involve magic into wall, kinda stupid as same magic is used all around Bran and same people (not literally) helped Bran the Builder with The Wall.

Welcome to the human race...
Wait I just realized something, Jon had 3 friends like true friends, one is Sam who run away, that p*ssy! Then the blond one that was killed by the gigant and the other one that is alive and stay with Jon, did he betrayed him? I don't remember seeing him but then where the f*ck was he when they kill Jon?
Sam didn't run away out of sheer cowardice; the Night's Watch needed a new maester since their old one had just died and Sam was willing to learn how to be one in order to replace him, plus they needed to get Gilly away from the other crows.

It is a little weird how they never addressed where Edd was during the conflict - I'm pretty sure he made it out of Hardhome on the same boat as Jon, but after that...who knows.

White Walkers can't pass The Wall, its magic protected against them, something like cave Bran entered I guess. There are some legends, Wildlings made tunnels under The Wall and second legend is Horn of Winter, it can wake the giants and bring down wall if sounded infront of it, at least that is the legend. But there will be magic if they want to pass ,they can't just charge at it. Maybe its important to say, series might not involve magic into wall, kinda stupid as same magic is used all around Bran and same people (not literally) helped Bran the Builder with The Wall.
I think a Stark has too be at the wall for the spell that keeps the walkers at bay. My guess is the walkers started maybe waking when the Targs killed Brandon, And Neds Father. Lyanna we know dies in a tower. Ned Dies In Kings Landing. BenJEN is well who knows where. Ironically with whatever good forttune has come only Robb until Snow Had died. My point is this There is no Stark In Control of Winterfell. I know people say Sansa was married and there. I think they mean in control as in leads the north and a stark must be at the wall. I think the wall was built using a spell with Starks blood and that spell is weakening and the new Nights Kings can feel there is something amiss in the world and if Jon is dead I think Walker can hit the wall and use the horn. But not until no stark in winterfell or the wall.
Personally I think Ned Brought Back Arthur Daynes sword which could be maybe seen as light bringer cause it was bright. I think its buried in the crypts or a Dragon sleeps under Winterfell only a Stark Can control.

Starks were not at The Wall for majority of its history. I also doubt GRRM / TV writers would be so lazy to explain it like that, "there are no Starks so wall is just big chunk of ice". If legends about Horn of Winter are true, it dose not matter who is at the wall.

Starks were not at The Wall for majority of its history. I also doubt GRRM / TV writers would be so lazy to explain it like that, "there are no Starks so wall is just big chunk of ice". If legends about Horn of Winter are true, it dose not matter who is at the wall.
I respectfully dissagree to your theory for if its just about big wall of ice that the children helped build. Ned Stark says a Stark has gaurded the wall for centuries and even the first king being Bran The Builder made the wall. I think its more then just a large wall of ice and snow. If its not then why cant walker climb in wildlings can. I am sure a crapling hook is not too hard to fathom for a walker. If so walkers are kinda dumb if cant climb a rope. But then again they are likely incestual sons of craster.

I respectfully dissagree to your theory for if its just about big wall of ice that the children helped build. Ned Stark says a Stark has gaurded the wall for centuries and even the first king being Bran The Builder made the wall. I think its more then just a large wall of ice and snow. If its not then why cant walker climb in wildlings can. I am sure a crapling hook is not too hard to fathom for a walker. If so walkers are kinda dumb if cant climb a rope. But then again they are likely incestual sons of craster.
Eh, what? I'm saying its not just big chunk of ice mate, I'm saying magic is in it... Read it again .

I believe magic was used to help CREATE the wall. There is no magic invisible barrier to keep them out. That's why it's so high.

also, if the Wildlings created underground tunnels, don't you think they would have used them instead of climbing the wall?

I believe magic was used to help CREATE the wall. There is no magic invisible barrier to keep them out. That's why it's so high.

also, if the Wildlings created underground tunnels, don't you think they would have used them instead of climbing the wall?
Well, no White Walker ever attacked the Wall did they? If Children of the Forrest can create magic and we saw when Bran enters cave they obviously can, why wouldn't do same thing for the Wall? Also, you must consider that wall is there for thousands and thousands of years, it was not this big when it was built. Each Lord Commander added to it, well until Nights Watch lost its influence and power.

As I said, Wildling tunnels are a legend ,their location is lost to the world, we have same mystery's in our world.

Eh, what? I'm saying its not just big chunk of ice mate, I'm saying magic is in it... Read it again .
My apologizes for misreading. But i am saying Stark Blood Magic is involved and the spell barrier works as long a blood stark is at the wall or in winterfell. Now there is neither. My belief is The walkers know the Starks are dying and maybe too them winter has come because maybe The Walkers are the first men cursed by the children and Walkers are Blood brothers too Starks who are first men.