The MoFo Top 100 of the 1970s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

make Holden feel like you're in the bar with him. Try to get him to post the next two '70s movies while you pretend to be bar hopping with him. Go on now. Get your pretend beer. Or a real one if you're an alcoholic like Rodent and Sci-Fi Slob and who knows - maybe Holden, too. Maybe he's our American Rodent with him going to these bars all the time.
look who's at the bar together, waiting for Holden

look who's at the bar together, waiting for Holden

Profile Banner version:

GET IT 'FORE IT'S USED!

8 pages?! Not bloody likely. Let me know if I missed something good.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name

I just drank chocolate milk
I actually just a finished a glass of chocolate milk myself.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Chocolate Milk?

Love Annie Hall, but it didn't make my list. Sorry to report that I couldn't get through Days of Heaven.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Not sure if movie countdown or spam thread.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's MoFo, Mino. It goes like that sometimes.

There's a person in my movie society at university who is one of the worst people I have ever met.

He's a popular guy when it comes to the society as a whole, but I know him for what he really is. A fraud. He pretends that his favourite film is The Good, The Bad and The Ugly,
What a weirdo. At least pick a good film to pretend to like.

You want a face for someone who actually does pick on people for liking stuff they don't like?

HONEYKID.

Blame Honeykid! He's the absolute most irritating about this with people.
LOL... Blame honeykid! Blame honeykid! Seems everything's gone wrong since honeykid came along.

BTW, I've never picked on someone for liking something they don't like. I don't even know if that's possible.

Spaghetti westerns forty years ago are about the equivalent of a comic book flick today. It is weird how a film gets some distance behind it and has the right director can become "smarter" just by default.
I agree. They're both crap.
I'm more pissed off about the fact that Pumping Iron wasn't a 1 pointer movie, and that's all Yoda's fault, I think. I told him not to vote for it because there was no point to -- probably nobody else voted for it, it would have been a recognized 1 pointer movie from me,
You told him not to? If that's the case, and you knew/thought he was going to, then you shouldn't have voted for it. By your logic that would've allowed it to be 'recognised' as a one pointer. Though Yoda would've been the one to get the 'credit', wouldn't he? Hmmm, I can see your dilemma.

but now it's nothing because he probably arrogantly voted for it.

Sorry, Dustin, I thought you were SC.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You should've asked that false movie watcher snob something about these two spaghetti westerns. Like his favourite scene, at least and if he answered evasively like "the first scene" or "the last scene" force him to elaborate. Would make a fool of him.

I don't understand the bad vides for spaghetti westerns in recent posts. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a masterpiece. And comparing spaghetti westerns to comic book films is like comparing me to a sane person.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
On a lighter note, a literal spaghetti western:

Reviews

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Chocolate milk is the best beverage there is.
It is indeed a fine beverage but that pic was sitting there screaming at me to post it. If you like chocolate milk you should like Black Russians. Remember to tip your server.

I wasn't even awake at midnight, last night. Which is unusual for me.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra