Any actor or actress you have been or are in love with?

Tools    

Meg Tilly in her The Big Chill days. Omg! So hot!
Also, Michelle Pfeifer in Dangerous Liaisons.
Ooh, also Lilly Collins in anything.

[quote=lukejbarnett;2080640]exactly. she's the most beautiful girl who has ever lived. i still remember when i first really looked at her and really saw what her face looks like about 8 years ago on game of thrones and being completely overwhelmed and enraptured by her amazing, magical, and otherworldly beauty. she also has a very distinctive and original face. she has a unique face.
Emilia Clarke, hands down, she's like the most beautiful thing on earth I've ever seen.

Yes! Emilia Clarke is lovely. I'm not actually sure if Emilia is beautful but she has something about her. [quote=lukejbarnett;2080640]exactly. she's the most beautiful girl who has ever lived. i still remember when i first really looked at her and really saw what her face looks like about 8 years ago on game of thrones and being completely overwhelmed and enraptured by her amazing, magical, and otherworldly beauty. she also has a very distinctive and original face. she has a unique face.
Emilia Clarke, hands down, she's like the most beautiful thing on earth I've ever seen.

The obsession will not go away from this one, look at that face....the obsession is super strong

he's never done anything romantic or sexual with her.
LOL. He has now.

The obsession is very strong with this one to a point that i can never get her out of my head....
i was overwhelmed everytime they showed her in knives out. i was in so much pain everytime they showed her because she was so irresistible, beautiful, adorable, and hot. i had to have her.
Easy boy.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I didn't recognize her in the horror film Friend Request but after seeing Triggered, I hope to see more of Liesl Ahlers

scatter joy acres
Another childhood wet dream about girl, Halle berry in the flintstones, such a goddess

How could anyone not love the sensuality in penelope ann miller, probably the top 3 most beautiful actresses in the last 30 years.
Picture from The Shadow (1994)