Best twist ending in a movie?

Tools    

Oh wow, I totally forgot about The Orphanage. Fantastic twist.

What was that Al Pacino and Robert Di Nero crime thriller movie? Wasn't a very good movie according to the critics, but the ending was a real shocking twist.

What was that Al Pacino and Robert Di Nero crime thriller movie? Wasn't a very good movie according to the critics, but the ending was a real shocking twist.
Which one?

I can't remember the name, but it was released in the late 2000s.

Obviously not the Godfather Part II.

Righteous Kill?

That's it, thanks.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'd say "The Usual Suspects" but I'm kinda tired of twists unless they are done really good.

I just saw Witness For The Prosecution, and I was prepared for something, but didn't guess correctly.

Primal Fear had a pretty good one too
hell yeah

What gave you the clues?
WARNING: "The Usual Suspects Spoilers" spoilers below
The way Spacey's character was acting and telling the story gave it away. During the boat scene was when i finally said out loud "I knew it" especially when Spacey's character was "conveniently" elsewhere when all the other characters were being killed off one by one. And at the end when the twist is revealed i was like "yeah kind of figure that" loved how his character just straight up made up a story from the pictures and other things around the cops office, pretty clever if you ask me.
Despite the twist being obvious it was still a good film and I still liked it. Spacey can do no wrong.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Usual Suspects. Shutter Island is also cool.

Some good ones here, but i saw both the Righteous Kill and Primal Fear ones coming. I'm not a fan of a twist ending unless the film is good enough to stand up without it, for instance SE7EN and Fight Club, both of which i already knew the twist going in and still loved both.

The Game was so unbelievably stupid. Jesus, such a cool set up for what turned out to be a terrible movie.
I have to agree, the ending really p1ssed me off. Not that it would've been a major favourite without it... but still.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Game was so unbelievably stupid. Jesus, such a cool set up for what turned out to be a terrible movie.
I had that same problem with The Game.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm watching The Game right now, for my sixth or seventh time. I love it.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I don't think The Game is a horrible movie, but the ending... so stupid!

And my favourites are:

The Others
Shutter Island
Witness for the Prosecution (though I guessed it sometime before it happen, it was inovative when it was released)