Jennifer Aniston: Good Actress or No?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Terrible so far. She could do with a role that put's her to the test.

She tried with some roles, can't remember what exactly.

Loved her in Horrible Bosses

On the outside looking in.
She was always my least favourite on FRIENDS.

On the outside looking in.
No, surely that was Ross. She was next, though.
No, I can honestly say she was my least-favourite FRIEND. Also, I've enjoyed Schwimmer in things outside of FRIENDS, but can't say the same for Aniston.

You know an actress is not that good if the most talked about thing about her is the fact that she looks so good for her age.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Not Enough Time
She's smart, she only takes jobs she knows she'll be good in. Nothing too extreme, but things that are different, yet in her range. She has never failed in anything I've seen her in. Always awesome. I think she's one of the most successful female actresses of the past 20 years and more.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Not Enough Time
Are you kidding me? I LOVE NICOLAS CAGE! lmao. Even look at my posting in celeb crushes. (sorry for the trolling )
doesn't admitting to trolling negate the entire point of trolling?? you guys should make a book "Trolling For Dummies" so I don't get suckered into instigated arguments lol

I like her too much specially when she works in friends serial . she is really a good actress.
thanks

She's a little bit too silly for me, bit she's kind.