Television Tab

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Finished series 1 last night, it took me a few episodes to really get into it but glad I carried on watching. Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my kneessss.

Funny show. I love their digs at Australia.

Season 3 of Black Mirror has not disappointed so far. I just finished episode 4 "San Junipero" and I can see why it's so renowned. Storytelling at its finest.

Season 3 of Black Mirror has not disappointed so far. I just finished episode 4 "San Junipero" and I can see why it's so renowned. Storytelling at its finest.
Could not finish season 3. 1 & 2 were better IMHO.

Planning on trying Friday Night Lights with my gf soon. She's never seen it before, i tried an episode a few years ago got bored and turned it off. Hopefully i like it more this time and obviously i'll give it a better chance.

Other than Twin Peaks i've not watched any tv in months, haven't even finished The Americans yet.

Could not finish season 3. 1 & 2 were better IMHO.
Finished it. Where did you leave off? After episode 4 it's pretty much downhill, anyway. 5 was decent, but it could've been much better and 6 I didn't like at all. It was something befitting some cheesy B rate sci-fi show rather than Black Mirror.

Finished it. Where did you leave off? After episode 4 it's pretty much downhill, anyway. 5 was decent, but it could've been much better and 6 I didn't like at all. It was something befitting some cheesy B rate sci-fi show rather than Black Mirror.
Looks like I watched a couple of them (Nosedive, for one) and thought they were very meh. Didn't bother with the others. My fave eppy of all is season 1, episode 1.

Watched the first episode of Friday Night Lights. I liked it, think i didn't give it enough of a chance last time. Seems like it's got potential to be something i see through to the end. I could tell what was going to happen from the moment that Street guy was introduced with him being the best prospect in the nation as a commentator put it, although hilariously one of the reasons i was so sure was because for some reason i believed he was Coach Taylors son right up until the end of the episode

Anyway looking forward to more.

I have to return some videotapes.
I really really like these shows...

Silicon Valley
White Collar
House of Cards
Archer.

Finishing up the middle 2 soon, but the 2 others are great.

“I was cured, all right!”
Finally I found the DVDs of Takashi Miike's miniseries:

It looks great and... it's Takashi Miike!

After this miniseries I'm planning to see True Detective, looks great.

Eastenders - 'Carriesque' episode from tonight that will finally finish the school bullying story line, contained probably one of the most disturbing things I've seen in a soap in a long time even though you don't actually see anything graphic.
WARNING: "Eastenders" spoilers below
A reflection in Becky's eyes of her best friend Louise running onto the stage screaming and on fire after being pushed into a load of candles on a table.
Very sad.

Watched the first episode of Friday Night Lights. I liked it, think i didn't give it enough of a chance last time. Seems like it's got potential to be something i see through to the end. I could tell what was going to happen from the moment that Street guy was introduced with him being the best prospect in the nation as a commentator put it, although hilariously one of the reasons i was so sure was because for some reason i believed he was Coach Taylors son right up until the end of the episode

Anyway looking forward to more.
I started watching it because I liked Kyle Chandler in other things. Streamed season 1 & then bought the box set. Have zero interest in American football, but have really enjoyed the show. Just about to start the final season. Tim Riggins definitely my favorite character. Will be sorry when I have finished.

I started watching it because I liked Kyle Chandler in other things. Streamed season 1 & then bought the box set. Have zero interest in American football, but have really enjoyed the show. Just about to start the final season. Tim Riggins definitely my favorite character. Will be sorry when I have finished.
Actually just started a thread for it incase you are interested in posting in it - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=50143

Obviously we are at opposite ends of the show though.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Riverdale, Black Mirror or something else on Netflix?

Black Mirror: Season 3
Nosedive-

Playtest-

Shut up and Dance-

San Junipero-

Men Against Fire-

Hated in the Nation-
+

Black Mirror: Season 3
Nosedive-

Playtest-

Shut up and Dance-

San Junipero-

Men Against Fire-

Hated in the Nation-
+
So it's safe to say you really liked the 3rd season.

In other news, to no one in particular...

I'm starting Dirk Gently. How I've never heard of this show until now is beyond me.

So it's safe to say you really liked the 3rd season.

In other news, to no one in particular...

I'm starting Dirk Gently. How I've never heard of this show until now is beyond me.
All 3 were pretty great, Shut up and Dance was probably the best espisode- and the one we'll likely see the cynicalism of come out in our world the soonest

I gave up on American Crime Story two episodes in because it was just so hard to take anything seriously, it was a case of too soon for me even though this all happened when i was like 1 year old. It was too difficult to accept Travolta or Cuba or whoever as the person they were supposed to be because i was already familiar with everything that happened.

I sooooo love that David Schwimmer is terrified and weak for some reason coz Rob Kardashian wasn't really notable or at least visible enough to have a replicatable personality. It's perfect, he must have been terrified and a cuck basically coz we don't know him as well as Johnny Cochran.

Also Johnny Cochran is always Superman in every depiction of him ever, he'll always be the super-lawyer guy. It's like Einstein being the go to smart dude or Mother Teresa being the go to good person, Cochran is the go to super-lawyer, all three are hilarious of course.